Twitter: Dak's incredible comeback

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This guy makes all the other Dak doubters look normal. I cannot believe that they have not turned on him yet.

Yup. He hates our QB no matter what he does. If we won the Super Bowl pappy would still badmouth Dak.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What I said was "Dak is throwing less".....and not that he decided to throw less. Clearly Dallas took an intentional approach after TB to go more run involved as since the TB game, Dak has thrown an average of 26.75 times/game while the offense is rushing an average of 36.25 times/game.
They know what we have at QB and have adjusted the game plan accordingly.
Dink and dunk and Zeke,Zeke,Pollard,and more Zeke.
Our run game will fail at some point and then unfortunately our 160 million QB will fall on his @@@!
This is the reality of our team and how it functions.
For fantasy, Dak tales hit up the Dak Zombies here who are taking measurements for his HOF jacket....:muttley:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yup. He hates our QB no matter what he does. If we won the Super Bowl pappy would still badmouth Dak.

I just hope the Mods get tired of his shenanigans ........ when he is still acting like that as well as Dak is playing ........ I mean its just obvious trolling.

Dreski

Reaction score
The Dak era has been really fun to watch so far. I’ve been having a blast watching him grow every year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Regardless of individuals, Dallas is playing well in all aspects. The running game has really helped the passing game and vice versa and the defense with the turnovers and pressure is really helping out too.
You’re getting closer to having the stones to admit you’ve been wrong about Dak. Can you make the next step? Personally, I doubt it based on past character exhibits.

Blake

Reaction score
Huh?? Where did that come from?
All I did was agree that Dak is a great QB! Me thinks you got your wires crossed. :D

Cowboyroy is the only poster I’ve seen routinely pick fights with those who he generally agrees with. He’ll make the same talking points in his own posts, but when somebody else makes them; he meets you with contempt and “blah blah blah... Your post is garbage ya idiot. “

shabazz

Reaction score
While uncertain if the injury had anything to do with it (more likely the running game), I appreciate that Dak is throwing less compared to this time last season but with a higher efficiency.

Oh no doubt....Dak throwing less= Cowboys winning 28 times in a row!

Irrefutable and proven.....as they say, “ Believe the Math”

shabazz

Reaction score
Cowboyroy is the only poster I’ve seen routinely pick fights with those who he generally agrees with. He’ll make the same talking points in his own posts, but when somebody else makes them; he meets you with contempt and “blah blah blah... Your post is garbage ya idiot. “

Dakota Derangement Syndrome has some of its victims lashing out at everyone and everything.

Hilarious to witness in real time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm thrilled that he's back and playing his butt off.

With today's advanced surgical techniques and rehab, however, it would be very highly unusual if he didn't come back at his age.

Reaction score
his mindset changed and he probably spent a lot more time in film room. he said he read a couple of books that transformed his mindset....

agree here....his mental grip of the game and the QB position IMO is the biggest difference. he understands the nuances, sees everything clearly and has taken control of the offense more than ever before. reading defenses, adjusting plays at the line or during the game AND reading through WR progressions - he's become very impressive.