Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naw, I’ve never absolved Dak of his mistakes. He played a minuscule part in the loss. The game was over before it even started. Did you see GB’s running game just maul the defense? They score on every fricken drive except may 1 out of 10 or so. It was a masscare and no QB would win in that game.
"minuscule" he says...

this guy thinks 14 easy 1st half points...SINGLE HANDEDLY...is:
adjective: miniscule
  1. 1.
    extremely small; tiny.
    "a minuscule fragment of DNA"

No wonder.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I saw what happened to the defense, but I also saw the offense sputter and fail miserably until right at the end of the 1st half when GB's defense finally took their foot off the gas.

As has been said countless times, it was a total team loss, the offense and Dak included.
Yet you only blame Dak until someone like me pushes you to realize the facts.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"minuscule" he says...

this guy thinks 14 easy 1st half points...SINGLE HANDEDLY...is:
adjective: miniscule
  1. 1.
    extremely small; tiny.
    "a minuscule fragment of DNA"

No wonder.
Well you don’t understand football so I’ll excuse you. When your defense is getting physically manhandled and your offense is 1 dimensional you have no chance. I know that’s hard for you to understand but it’s fact.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The replies…:popcorn:

@jonmachota

Dak Prescott when asked what he says to Cowboys fans who are still frustrated about how last season ended: “Be fans or don’t be fans. If you’re a fan, you’re going to turn the page just as we do, you’re gonna move forward, understanding that you have better ahead of you. … Sorry, obviously, but it hurt us more than it did them. Obviously it’s on us to get back and to do better, but, yeah, move on.”

3:53 PM · Jul 25, 2024

Follow blindly, then.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yet you only blame Dak until someone like me pushes you to realize the facts.
"As has been said countless times, it was a total team loss, the offense and Dak included."

Where did I blame only Dak? Stop making stuff up. You should be out fishing instead of intentionally trying to piss people off on an internet message board.

Dutton

Reaction score
“Eh you win some You lose some But I always lose in big playoff games “ Dakota Prescott.