Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

J_Allen

Reaction score
We're actually ready for you to move on, Dak. You don't show up in big games but you want to be paid like you do. That's both delusional and selfish. Kick rocks and be someone else's problem.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We're actually ready for you to move on, Dak. You don't show up in big games but you want to be paid like you do. That's both delusional and selfish. Kick rocks and be someone else's problem.
:laugh: Another fan who puts ALL THE BLAME on 1 person of a 53 man roster not to mention coaches and ownership. You just can’t make this stuff up. Pure Gold.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
:laugh: Another fan who puts ALL THE BLAME on 1 person of a 53 man roster not to mention coaches and ownership. You just can’t make this stuff up. Pure Gold.
And you put the entirety of the blame on 52 other players and totally absolve the 53rd. He played a part in that loss, so quit saying he didn't.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And you put the entirety of the blame on 52 other players and totally absolve the 53rd. He played a part in that loss, so quit saying he didn't.
Naw, I’ve never absolved Dak of his mistakes. He played a minuscule part in the loss. The game was over before it even started. Did you see GB’s running game just maul the defense? They score on every fricken drive except may 1 out of 10 or so. It was a masscare and no QB would win in that game.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Naw, I’ve never absolved Dak of his mistakes. He played a minuscule part in the loss. The game was over before it even started. Did you see GB’s running game just maul the defense? They score on every fricken drive except may 1 out of 10 or so. It was a masscare and no QB would win in that game.
:lmao:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Nobody does this. You just choose to purposely misunderstand what you're reading so you can climb up on your high horse and preach your hateful rhetoric.

Did you name your horse Dak?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Great accountability.
Dak throws Int#1 in playoffs, comes to sideline, tells his coach "move on. That INT was like 30 seconds ago. Let's look forward not back"

Goes back out and throws INT #2. "Move on coach. Those 2 INTS are sooooOOOoooOOOOOooooOooo five minutes ago. Don't be a hater. Move on.

Goes back out, throws INT #3. Move on everyone. Your bringing up those 3 INTs I threw back a long time ago in the first quarter? Why not just bring up that time I broke a window when I was 8 yrs old? Move on.

You fans don't know what disappointment is like. The players are the ones who REALLY care about the team (until their contract is up that is).

Brax

Reaction score
“minuscule part”
Shows your lack of comprehension and understanding of the game, no show Dak until garbage time, the only minuscule part of Dak was his contribution for 3 and a half quarters of football. Dak sucked and choked the game away you know it but won’t admit it. Pathetic is all I can say

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some people are just addicted to the pain.
You’re still here supporting Dak and the Cowboys right?

IMG-0523.gif

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I saw what happened to the defense, but I also saw the offense sputter and fail miserably until right at the end of the 1st half when GB's defense finally took their foot off the gas.

As has been said countless times, it was a total team loss, the offense and Dak included.