Dak's odds of winning the championship at 31?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This surprises me a bit but just to be clear, it can be done! Just the odds are not in his favor using numbers from the last 24 years.

so this means they have to be exactly 31 for this stat? or older than 31? this was pretty stupid stat

didn't Brady, Brees, Eli win it after they were 30? Peyton won when he was 30. not sure how to read the stat above...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nice, Tom Brady and Dak in the same conversation. So damn cute.
OMG, you can't be this dense. my question was about the stat he posted. not about Dak. he said nobody won after they are 30 or that's how I read it, or is it winning it if you are exactly 30 or 31.

geez dude, give it a rest. Dak is in your head 365x24x7x60x60.... relax. breath....deep breaths...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
OMG, you can't be this dense. my question was about the stat he posted. not about Dak. he said nobody won after they are 30 or that's how I read it, or is it winning it if you are exactly 30 or 31.

geez dude, give it a rest. Dak is in your head 365x24x7x60x60.... relax. breath....deep breaths...
Forgive them they don’t really read posts they just see keywords. They saw “Tom Brady” and their brains shut off.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Does it really matter if they sign Dak for 50m (considered a discount) a year or 60 (market setting)?

The savings would only be given to Lamb and Parsons and guys like Tyler Smith.

It’s not as if some discount is going to cause them to change philosophy and actually bring in outside free agents to get over the hump.

Improving from here relies on miracle drafts in a short period either way. So does a full rebuild.

CWR

Reaction score
Is say about 80% chance Dak win us a superbowl. I'd be suprised if not.

Adreme

Reaction score
A 4th round or later pick, over 30, still on the team that drafted him….

NEVER been done.

Dak won’t be the first. He’s not special.
After 8 seasons, the round you are picked in ceases to be relevant. I get that first round picks often get 6-7 years to show why they are a bust but realistically after 4 years where you were drafted no longer matters compares to what you are and what he is is a top 10 QB per the rest of the NFL. So the question really is, how many top 10 QBs are successful over 30?