Dak's odds of winning the championship at 31?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Yep. They keep pushing Dak as the success story of his draft class while Jared Goff has been to a SB and to a couple of championship games with 2 teams. But yea, Dak Prescott who struggles against a WC team is the cream of the crop.
Well....different circumstances. Different coaches. Different situations. Sometimes it just breaks your way. Flukey things happen in the playoffs.

Ryan Tannehill beat Tom Brady and MVP Lamar Jackson (one of the greatest QB seasons ever) to get to the championship game while Josh Allen can't beat anybody good in the playoffs.

Jimmy G has the same playoff record as Joe Burrow. But nobody's ranking those 2 side by side.

Evaluations arent just based on postseason. Most people have Dak above Goff.

morat1959

Reaction score
I don’t care if he’s a rookie or in his 15th season. Dak has never had the goods to win a SB and never will.

Praxit

Reaction score
...as Dallas homer. The "X" factor is always in play. Logistics are thrown out the window.

It could be this year or next couple. If he can fix or get better handle of things in post season.

That's biggest X factor.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Championship?

Just getting to an NFCCG should be the goal for this team.
After doing that, THEN you can start talking about winning a championship.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just getting to an NFCCG should be the goal for this team
To be honest I think it's the ultimate goal of every NFL coach to start the season.........priorities are
  • Win the division
  • Qualify for Wildcard
  • Win 1st round playoff
  • Win 2nd round = NFCCG

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t care if he’s a rookie or in his 15th season. Dak has never had the goods to win a SB and never will.
He’s never had the goods around him to win a Super Bowl. We certainly didn’t improve the goods during the offseason unless our draft turns out great.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll maintain my habit of keeping my expectations at arm's length. Yet, it's still hard to be happy with our tendency of losing in game one of the playoffs. With that in mind, I might be a bit sad by not reaching the playoffs and glad if we do! Aside from that, I'll be okay, no matter what. ;)

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Why should any of us care about this? We care that OUR QB can't do well in the playoffs. None of us gives a flip that Lamar Jackson hasn't fared much better. The only people who do care are the Dak homies struggling to find something to prop him up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was right about that too. It's still right there in black and white. Undeniable.

But of course, as always, the point of the post in this thread went right over your head and you wrap yourself in the comfort of deflection and obfuscation to cope.

Another day, another marathon. lol
Even the poster admitted he brought up Allen lol. Confusion is a ***** lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But....but....Lamar Jackson....these people are beyond pathetic. This is the excuse for this season for the very inept Dak Prescott.
The reason Lamar is more disappointing in the playoffs than Dak is because more is expected from Lamar.

He's a two time MVP and consensus top 5 QB.

More is expected from him because he is 10x the player Dak is.

Dak's not as disappointing as Lamar in the medias eyes because they expect Dak to be a loser.