Dak's odds of winning the championship at 31?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
OMG, you can't be this dense. my question was about the stat he posted. not about Dak. he said nobody won after they are 30 or that's how I read it, or is it winning it if you are exactly 30 or 31.

geez dude, give it a rest. Dak is in your head 365x24x7x60x60.... relax. breath....deep breaths...
He also said past 30, still on the team that drafted him. In the case of Brady he won titles before he hit 30 and continued winning. The thread clearly talks about QB's competing for their first SB.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
This surprises me a bit but just to be clear, it can be done! Just the odds are not in his favor using numbers from the last 24 years.

Wait , I thought Peyton Manning won a superbowl with Denver well past 30 , correct or not ?

It shouldn’t be how old question, whether he is capable or not , his playoff track record doesn’t show promise .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
OMG, you can't be this dense. my question was about the stat he posted. not about Dak. he said nobody won after they are 30 or that's how I read it, or is it winning it if you are exactly 30 or 31.

geez dude, give it a rest. Dak is in your head 365x24x7x60x60.... relax. breath....deep breaths...
He’s denser than Osmium.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yeah I want no part do anyone who thinks Jimmy G is good y'all have at it we can’t discuss football lol.
I'd say he is about what Dak is. Blessed to have played with better teams but yea, bout on par with Dak. Average qb, limited skill set, isn't going to win you anything if you expect him to step up.

nobody

Reaction score
At this point, I'd be completely surprised if Dak didn't choke in the playoffs and even got us as far as the NFC Championship, much less the SB. He's an epic choke artist come playoffs. It's his thing.

davidr295

Reaction score
I'd say he is about what Dak is. Blessed to have played with better teams but yea, bout on par with Dak. Average qb, limited skill set, isn't going to win you anything if you expect him to step up.
It's funny how they hate on those QBs but they are literally on the same level as Dak but with better playoff records.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A 4th round or later pick, over 30, still on the team that drafted him….

NEVER been done.

Dak won’t be the first. He’s not special.
You managed once again to be the first fan to respond. One can only imagine how much time you spend here. :rolleyes: Even a bathroom break would allow at least a couple of fans to beat you to the punch. I’m convinced you don’t take your eyes off this board.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It's funny how they hate on those QBs but they are literally on the same level as Dak but with better playoff records.
Yep. They keep pushing Dak as the success story of his draft class while Jared Goff has been to a SB and to a couple of championship games with 2 teams. But yea, Dak Prescott who struggles against a WC team is the cream of the crop.