Dak's performance vs Lions (2022)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Screenshot-20221024-021447.jpg

Screenshot-20221024-021400.jpg

Dak's game stats: 19 of 25 attempts, 207 passing yards, 76.0% completions, 8.3 average passing yards/completion, 1 TD, 0 INTs, 2 sacks, 113.3 passer rating.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
He's like 9 - 3 overall vs the Eagles.... im sure he's not afraid to play against them. He don't make those decisions, the team doctor and coaching staff do.

But i guess thats his fault too.....
Never said he was afraid of playing against anyone.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
No one cares about your hating comments either. Childish.
Not even close to hating. Actually 90% moderate (aka realistic) and 10% happy about the win. Just your delusional mind sees someone as hater just because he knows Dak isn't there yet by quoting stats and the media. Last year this same media hyped our offense like their was no tomorrow when most fans here knew, that all those nice wins against the breadcrumbs of the league meant nothing. And this year your man Dak scored 3 points against a team, that would go on losing 4 of their seven games. Even against the Panthers.

It will get interesting against Minny or GB, until then Dak just kept the place warm like Cooper did. Nothing wrong with that, I was happy with the win. But nothing more either.

No need to get worked up about anything here, especially not about other people just voicing their opinions like you do.

Zman5

Reaction score
So you watched Dak against one of the NFLs worst defenses and you actually think he would have done well against the eagles?
God bless ya
We will lose 5 out of our last 10 with Daks mad skills.

He didn't say that. He said Dak would have done better than Rush against the Eagles. Considering Rush threw 3 INTS and had a rating of 37.3. I agree with the poster.

GINeric

Reaction score
So you watched Dak against one of the NFLs worst defenses and you actually think he would have done well against the eagles?
God bless ya

The Lions put up 35 vs the Eagles and almost won.... but only loss to the Eagles by 3.

Dak led the offense to 24 points coming off of injury and inactivity for over a month. Yeah I like Dak's chances vs the Eagles. Oh yeah, Dak is 9-3 vs the Eagles too....

The Lions have one of the NFL's worst defenses, correct????

Well explain why the Eagles (6-0) only beat them by 3

The Vikings (5-1) only beat them by 4

The Seahawks (4-3) only beat them by 3

But the Cowboys led by Dak, beat them by 18????

Didn't the Eagles, Vikings and Seahawks get the memo that the Lions have one of the worst defenses???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not even close to hating. Actually 90% moderate (aka realistic) and 10% happy about the win. Just your delusional mind sees someone as hater just because he knows Dak isn't there yet by quoting stats and the media. Last year this same media hyped our offense like their was no tomorrow when most fans here knew, that all those nice wins against the breadcrumbs of the league meant nothing. And this year your man Dak scored 3 points against a team, that would go on losing 4 of their seven games. Even against the Panthers.

It will get interesting against Minny or GB, until then Dak just kept the place warm like Cooper did. Nothing wrong with that, I was happy with the win. But nothing more either.

No need to get worked up about anything here, especially not about other people just voicing their opinions like you do.
Quit spewing garbage and people will take your comments more seriously. BTW, Dak is YOUR QB as well...whether you like it or not. Dak played very well considering this was his first game back after breaking a bone in his throwing hand Week 1. Support or go spew your poison elsewhere.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Lions put up 35 vs the Eagles and almost won.... but only loss to the Eagles by 3.

Dak led the offense to 24 points coming off of injury and inactivity for over a month. Yeah I like Dak's chances vs the Eagles. Oh yeah, Dak is 9-3 vs the Eagles too....

Didn't the Eagles, Vikings and Seahawks get the memo that the Lions have one of the worst defenses???
:hammer:

GINeric

Reaction score

I don't think you're a Dak hater.... I just believe you're one of those "cowboys fans" who would be praising and drooling all over Rush if he had the same stats and outcome as Dak today.

You're happy we won i guess, but you would've probably preferred if the win didn't happen on Daks watch.

I get it bro....

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Dak plays defense now? Dak held Detroit to only 6 points? This pile of poop gets deeper and deeper by the minute. This Dak led offense looked very similar to the Rush led offense we saw the last 5 weeks, but suddenly its Dak carrying the team when it was the defense carrying Rush prior to yesterday. No surprise, we all knew things would be twisted that way.

Whatever..... a win is a win.

I just believe you're one of those "cowboys fans" who would be praising and drooling all over Rush if he had the same stats and outcome as Dak today.

Yesterday looked identical to the previous 5 weeks. The offense looked like crap for the 5 weeks Rush was out there and it looked like crap yesterday.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We're talking defense here how many points did the lions defense give up?
I'll wait