Dak's performance vs Lions (2022)

USArmyVet

Reaction score
When did I ever herald the win to Dak? This thread is simply to talk about his performance and how he contributed to a win. The team won the game. Now you can stop with your sexual accusations and immature rant. What an embarrassment.

The team won the game yet you plaster a thread with Dak accolades so stop the "where did I credit Dak for the win" stuff as it's obvious.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
"Dak's performance"

Speak and understand English?

So you start a thread with photos of Dak, video, and stats for this performance:

Dak's game stats: 19 of 25 attempts, 207 passing yards, 76.0% completions, 8.3 average passing yards/completion, 1 TD, 0 INTs,

So why didn't you do a similar thread for Cooper Rush given he had games with similar stats but the defense didn't provide him with 5 turnovers? Just curiousas Rush is a part of the team and was the starting QB for 5 weeks.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
So you watched Dak against one of the NFLs worst defenses and you actually think he would have done well against the eagles?
God bless ya
We will lose 5 out of our last 10 with Daks mad skills.

doesn't even need to do well. needs to just do better than the 37 rating rush had. even a 60 rating 0 td 2 int performance beats the eagles.

i don't think you know how historically awful rush was that game.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
doesn't even need to do well. needs to just do better than the 37 rating rush had. even a 60 rating 0 td 2 int performance beats the eagles.

Interesting seeing as how Rush brought Dallas back to a 20-17 deficit after the bad 1st half and if not for a pathetic defensive penalty in the 1st quarter which gave Philly a TD instead of a FG and a long 4th quarter TD drive Dallas would have had the lead and potentially won.

PS

Week 1 Dak had a 47 qb rating so I guess that was near historically awful too.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
32 rushes 139 yards 4.3 ypc 2 td's 5 defensive turnovers 4 defensive sacks

Dak didn;t lead crap so stop your slurping.
And yet it's still a good thing. Dak knows he doesn't need to be Peyton Manning from watching Rush. All he needs to do is not mess things up. With this defense and our rushing attack Dak can just be efficient. Missing on six passes is efficient. That's the 2016 Dak that the front office feel in love with. If we get 238 yards a game from Dak and we can beat anybody.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Interesting seeing as how Rush brought Dallas back to a 20-17 deficit after the bad 1st half and if not for a pathetic defensive penalty in the 1st quarter which gave Philly a TD instead of a FG and a long 4th quarter TD drive Dallas would have had the lead and potentially won.

PS

Week 1 Dak had a 47 qb rating so I guess that was near historically awful too.

you just proved my point. the cowboys almost won with an historically bad performance from the qb. dak just needs to be bad that game and we win.

Gaede

Reaction score
So you start a thread with photos of Dak, video, and stats for this performance:

Dak's game stats: 19 of 25 attempts, 207 passing yards, 76.0% completions, 8.3 average passing yards/completion, 1 TD, 0 INTs,

So why didn't you do a similar thread for Cooper Rush given he had games with similar stats but the defense didn't provide him with 5 turnovers? Just curiousas Rush is a part of the team and was the starting QB for 5 weeks.

Pretty sure there were already 10 threads a day devoted to Rush's 'greatness'

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Did you watch Dak against the 49ers or Bucs? Stay tuned the bears defense is better than the lions, you know the lions who dropped 2 gifts from Dak yesterday.

we don't have a QB on the roster who can win a playoff game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Because there already were 10+ threads mentioning Rush's performance (stats, videos, etc). Other than mine, how many other threads about Dak show stats, videos, etc?

Understand...or do you hate Dak that much that you just attack any thread mentioning anything positive about Dak?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
And yet it's still a good thing. Dak knows he doesn't need to be Peyton Manning from watching Rush. All he needs to do is not mess things up. With this defense and our rushing attack Dak can just be efficient. Missing on six passes is efficient. That's the 2016 Dak that the front office feel in love with. If we get 238 yards a game from Dak and we can beat anybody.

I agree but for some to celebrate the stats as if the defense and rushing game were non-existent is hilarious seeing as how they were similar stats that Rush put up and he was obliterated by the same people heralding Dak's performance.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I agree but for some to celebrate the stats as if the defense and rushing game were non-existent is hilarious seeing as how they were similar stats that Rush put up and he was obliterated by the same people heralding Dak's performance.
Show us all any Dak supporters obliterating Rush's similar stats. Let's see if what your saying is truth or a bunch of bunk?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Because there already were 10+ threads mentioning Rush's performance (stats, videos, etc). Other than mine, how many other threads about Dak show stats, videos, etc?

Understand...or do you hate Dak that much that you just attack any thread mentioning anything positive about Dak?

Copying another talking point to make your own shows such originality.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Show us all any Dak supporters obliterating Rush's similar stats. Let's see if what your saying is truth or a bunch of bunk?

If your head is that far into the sand wherein you and others criticized Rush yet praised Dak for similar performances then go do your own research to see the obvious truth.