Dak's play tonight

jnday

Reaction score
Since you clearly don’t know football or have any clue about what you’re seeing, let me inform you of something:

Nick Foles is no longer a backup QB. He was paid handsomely by the Jaguars to be their starter.

Dak will still make a lot more money than Foles is making... psst, that’s another hint that you’re a know-nothing who should find a new hobby.

Figures that you’re too cowardly to name some of these magical 2nd string QB who grow on trees with the ability to go 32-16 over 3 years with a 96.0 passer rating and an 83-25 total TD/INT ratio.
:lmao2:
Bridgewater, McCoy or Mullins if you want more. How dumb can a person be if he is wanting his team to overpay a below average QB to a long term deal? That means that the future is not going to be that great. Keep on cheering mediocrity. It fits you well.

Nav22

Reaction score
Bridgewater, McCoy or Mullins if you want more. How dumb can a person be if he is wanting his team to overpay a below average QB to a long term deal? That means that the future is not going to be that great. Keep on cheering mediocrity. It fits you well.
LOLLLLLLL

Thanks for the laughs, you clown.

Colt McCoy, huh??

7-20 career W/L record and a 78.9 QB rating.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Ah, and the great “Mullins” (Nick Mullens) who went 3-5 with a team that many expected to make the playoffs with Jimmy Garoppolo under center!

Of COURSE these guys are as good as Dak, or better!!! Facts, schmacts!!!

jnday

Reaction score
LOLLLLLLL

Thanks for the laughs, you clown.

Colt McCoy, huh??

7-20 career W/L record and a 78.9 QB rating.

Ah, and the great “Mullins” (Nick Mullens) who went 3-5 with a team that many expected to make the playoffs with Jimmy Garoppolo under center!

Of COURSE these guys are as good as Dak, or better!!! Facts, schmacts!!!
Oh yes , you know it all. None of those I named have played with the talent that Dak has. Anybody can drive a bus. Why pay 40 million a year for it? Keep on cheering homer. Thinking like yours will doom this team soon enough.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Someone had to start this thread.

Anyone know who caught Brett Favre's first pass completion? If I recall correctly, it was Brett Favre himself, back when he played for Atlanta. Tipped ball at the line, up in the air, caught it himself, tackle for loss. Dak and Favre have something in common I guess, they both pulled this off.

Apparently it went on the books as one of Dak's 4 completions tonight, giving him a 4 for 4 completion rate. All things considered I guess tipped balls are going to happen, and it's nice that Dak had the wherewithal to minimize the damage by securing the ball.

Does anyone have a clip of the long ball to Gallup that led to a pass interference call? From the one angle I saw on broadcast, it looked like the ball was right on target and the defender interfered out of desperation. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Otherwise I dont remember seeing much besides some short passes and some handoffs. I'm not surprised, it was the first and only series for the first team offense in the first preseason game of the year. There are lots of knee jerk reactions going around right now but I think any strong opinion is unjustified after the first preseason game.

All-in-all I'd like to see things start looking smoother as we get closer to opening day, tonight mostly looked like a goofy preseason game. Dak-Watch will have to simmer for another week.
apparently that toilet bowl of a PS up his worth to 40mil!!!!! lamo:lmao::lmao2::facepalm::muttley::popcorn:

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh yes , you know it all. None of those I named have played with the talent that Dak has. Anybody can drive a bus. Why pay 40 million a year for it? Keep on cheering homer. Thinking like yours will doom this team soon enough.
LOLLLLL yeah, bro! As if you’ve closely evaluated the supporting casts of every roster those 3 nobodies have played with... compared them objectively to that of the Cowboys from 2016-18... and have reached that reasonable conclusion, free of bias.

The results matter, not your lame excuses.

That’s why Dak will earn more than all 3 of those bums COMBINED.

Colt McCoy!!!!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The ball that got batted up was to the end zone.

And it is a good thing it was because it was likely picked .....bad pass
yeah not a bad pass, but a bad read and decision. but that is what is needed in ps, might be better if it had been picked off, so he could
learn from it in ps.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I thought Dak looked good up until the redzone. But your right about him throwing into the endzone. What I didnt like was Dak sacrificing himself to catch his batted ball. He shouldnt be taking hits in the first pre season game no matter how durable he is.
He did look ok and the game gave him a little work, so that is good.
I think catching his pass, was muscle memory, but shows he isnt thinking quickly, he should have just batted it down.