Dak's play tonight

CWR

Reaction score
When all is said and done, I think it will be shown that Linehan was not that big of a problem. He was limited on his play-calling due to the talent he had to work with. Dak is not the typical QB that makes accurate throws down the field.

I dont think it was talent limitations that made him go away from the run inside the 5 yard line.

I also dont think he used Dak to his strengths.

jnday

Reaction score
Great analysis!

Oh wait, you’re the know-nothing who recently said there are ZERO NFL starting QBs who Dak is better than.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I said that there are some 2nd string QBs that could play as well as Dak if they was surrounded by tons of talent. To set the record straight, most of the starting QBs in the league could do as well as Dak and many of them could do better. You have to remember that Dak struggles to pass for 200 yards most games. I never said ZERO, get your facts straight.

jnday

Reaction score
I dont think it was talent limitations that made him go away from the run inside the 5 yard line.

I also dont think he used Dak to his strengths.
There was no complaints in Dak’s rookie season. The NFL defenses caught on to Dak’s weaknesses and they know that there best chance of winning is to make Dak beat them with his arm. You would think that since defenses are keying in on Zeke that Dak could torch them, but it doesn’t happen.

Nav22

Reaction score
I said that there are some 2nd string QBs that could play as well as Dak if they was surrounded by tons of talent. To set the record straight, most of the starting QBs in the league could do as well as Dak and many of them could do better. You have to remember that Dak struggles to pass for 200 yards most games. I never said ZERO, get your facts straight.
Hah!!!

Here was your exact quote, after you said Dak was ranked 18th among QBs....

“Those other 14 teams have QBs that could play just as well as Dak, if not better, if they had the best RB in the league, a top 5 OL and Cooper as a 1st WR.”

So if EVERY starting QB could play just as well as Dak, IF NOT BETTER... then yes, that means you believe that Dak is not better than any other starting QB.

You’re backtracking now because you realize how completely idiotic you sounded. As if 31 other QBs are capable of going 32-16 with a 96.0 passer rating and 18 Rush TD over 3 seasons.

83 total TD vs 25 INT, yeah ANYONE could do that!!!

Classic.

:laugh:

(No surprise that you’re still not bright enough to realize “Pass yards” is a useless stat if you don’t compare it to yards PER ATTEMPT. Kid Rock fans must have an average IQ of like 40.)

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
4 passes is just not enough to make a conclusion on but i will say when compared to other starters 4 completions for 23 yards is terrible. They should have left him in untill he scored, let him really get going. Maybe they do that next game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Enough Dak is so Good he doesn't even need receivers baby!!!

CWR

Reaction score
There was no complaints in Dak’s rookie season. The NFL defenses caught on to Dak’s weaknesses and they know that there best chance of winning is to make Dak beat them with his arm. You would think that since defenses are keying in on Zeke that Dak could torch them, but it doesn’t happen.

Dak was much better the second half of the season. If he continues that trajectory we will be good.

I agree though, defenses caught on and we struggled, however he seemed to get past that after the arrival of Cooper.

Either way at this point Dak is either going to be a value or Im not paying him early. If he keeps up his play Id look to re sign him mid season.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He’s 4-3 in his career without Zeke, with 4 straight wins.

“DURRRRR I DON’T CARE BOUT NO FACTZ!!”
did you see him in that giants game...he was awesome against the giants...last game of the season. nothing on the line. giants sleep walking. what a game...

jnday

Reaction score
Hah!!!

Here was your exact quote, after you said Dak was ranked 18th among QBs....

“Those other 14 teams have QBs that could play just as well as Dak, if not better, if they had the best RB in the league, a top 5 OL and Cooper as a 1st WR.”

So if EVERY starting QB could play just as well as Dak, IF NOT BETTER... then yes, that means you believe that Dak is not better than any other starting QB.

You’re backtracking now because you realize how completely idiotic you sounded. As if 31 other QBs are capable of going 32-16 with a 96.0 passer rating and 18 Rush TD over 3 seasons.

83 total TD vs 25 INT, yeah ANYONE could do that!!!

Classic.

:laugh:

(No surprise that you’re still not bright enough to realize “Pass yards” is a useless stat if you don’t compare it to yards PER ATTEMPT. Kid Rock fans must have an average IQ of like 40.)
I am not backtracking at all. I even said that some second string QBs could perform just as well if not better than Dak with the talent on this team. I was looking at QB ratings earlier and Dak was ranked 24th last year in one of the rating systems , so my claims are really not that far off of how everyone else sees Dak that isn’t a Dallas homer. Passing for 200 yards a game is a very low standard anyway you look at it and Dak has struggled to reach that goal in many games even when the defenses were keying in on Zeke. By the way, we can compare IQ scores anytime.

jnday

Reaction score
Dak was much better the second half of the season. If he continues that trajectory we will be good.

I agree though, defenses caught on and we struggled, however he seemed to get past that after the arrival of Cooper.

Either way at this point Dak is either going to be a value or Im not paying him early. If he keeps up his play Id look to re sign him mid season.
Dallas can’t continue winning these lclose games due to poor offensive output. Defenses will adjust to Cooper being in the lineup and Dallas will be back to square one which requires a decent passing QB to win and that is something Dallas does not have. They should let Dak play the rest of the year , but they shouldn’t resign him. Dallas needs to invest in the QB position every draft because they don’t have passing QB on the roster at this point. They can let Dak play out his contract and then franchise him until a replacement is found.

InTheZone

Reaction score
It might take a replay on nfl.com highlights from the game, specifically the tipped pass, but had it not been tipped that was the easiest pick 6 waiting to happen with where Dak had thrown to without a care.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I thought he looked the same. The long pass that got PI was on target. Can't complain about the 4-4 for 23 yards when you have a 26 yard PI penalty

CWR

Reaction score
Dallas can’t continue winning these lclose games due to poor offensive output. Defenses will adjust to Cooper being in the lineup and Dallas will be back to square one which requires a decent passing QB to win and that is something Dallas does not have. They should let Dak play the rest of the year , but they shouldn’t resign him. Dallas needs to invest in the QB position every draft because they don’t have passing QB on the roster at this point. They can let Dak play out his contract and then franchise him until a replacement is found.

We can agree to disagree. I personally dont believe the book is written on Dak at this point. I willl agree with you that we don't need to rush to sign him. I also believe if he doesn't start the season strong and play consistently well we will need to look to upgrade.

cern

Reaction score
the issue that needs to be settled at qb is between rush and white. not dak. he isn't going anywhere. the others are troubling to watch. bad feet, bad arms, bad decision making. somewhere out there is a seasoned vet sitting by the phone.