Twitter: Daks QBR against winning teams

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yeah we get it, Dak is crappy against good teams. Rah rah rah rah. So is the rest of this terrible team. No one gets a pass. Get over it. I’m tired of seeing the same stuff recycled over and over and over again. Dak sucks, Zeke is fat, Fire Garrett, rah rah. This board is as predicable and repetitive as this terrible Cowboys team.

Last edited:

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Don’t all players in any sport play better against bad teams than they do against good teams? Without other QB’s QBR against good teams, this stat means nothing. In fact, I would assume being average against good teams in probably above average.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Don’t all players in any sport play better against bad teams than they do against good teams? Without other QB’s QBR against good teams, this stat means nothing. In fact, I would assume being average against good teams in probably above average.

Carson Wentz QBR against

NE: 58.6
CHI: 58.1
MIN: 71.0
BUF: 94.7
GB: 84.8

different human beings react differently to varying levels of adversity.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Ahhhh here comes the Dak hate. Missed this stupidity over the last couple weeks. Alas here we are again. Imagine swimming. Now imagine swimming with a cinder block attached to your back. See the issue?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Carson Wentz QBR against

I find it odd you left out last week against the Seahawks when he had a 26.3 QBR

Or what about his 37.5 QBR against the Cowboys D? Dak's QBR was nearly double that in the game LMAO

Now... why would that be?

For reference Dak had 10 point higher QBR in the worst of conditions against the best defense in the league.

What a failure of a post.

Creeper

Reaction score
This must be all time not this season and I have no idea why stats from prior years have any implications for this year's MVP.

Here are Daks stats against teams with winning records this season:

New Orleans - 22-33, 67%, 223 yds, 1 Int, QBR 73.2
Green Bay - 27-44, 61.3%, 463 yds, 2 TDs, 3 Int, QBR 83.8
Minnesota - 28-46, 60.8%, 397 yds, 3 TDs, 1 Int, QBR 101.5
New England - 19-33, 57.5%, 212 yds, 1 Int, QBR 64.2
Buffalo - 32-49, 65.3%, 355 yds, 2 TD, 1 Int, QBR 91.8

That New England game in that weather was a problem for both QBs and only 1 TD was scored in the game.

I am not suggesting Dak belongs in the conversation for MVP, the kid in Baltimore is way ahead of Dak in that race, but Dak has not been all that bad in games against winning teams this year and certainly not a QBR below 50. That is total BS. Unfortunately, Dak had a terrible game yesterday and it was not measured in stats, which were okay. Dak looked off yesterday and that is not in dispute.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I find it odd you left out last week against the Seahawks when he had a 26.3 QBR

Now... why would that be?

my browser is so slow it’s still loading from a few days ago.

On the plus side, I omitted his bad game against Dallas because they’re no longer a +.500 team, so nailed one and missed one. It happens

Mr_437

Reaction score
Carson Wentz QBR against

Whoa!!! Where you PHI guys been hadn't seen any of you guys in a minute.

This is actually interesting because the playoffs are filled with really good teams, well coached n all, that have winning records.

I agree with Nav22...it would good to get a run down of all QBs vs winning teams...this would be a good stat to know heading into the playoffs.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Whoa!!! Where you PHI guys been hadn't seen any of you guys in a minute.

This is actually interesting because the playoffs are filled with really good teams, well coached n all, that have winning records.

I agree with Nav22...it would good to get a run down of all QBs vs winning teams...this would be a good stat to know heading into the playoffs.

I think it depends moreso on how the team wins too. QBs often have impeccable QBRs against KC but get destroyed regardless. Whereas everybody sucks when they play Baltimore’s defense.