Twitter: Daks QBR against winning teams

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak never had to contend with what Wentz had to deal with the last couple weeks either, especially last week with every skill position starter out and 2 All-Pro offensive lineman out. other than TE,

We've been fortunate on offense with injuries. The Jets is the game we were missing the most players.

Aww man, so Wentz had to deal with only four all-pros(Kelce, 1/2 game Brooks, Peters, Ertz) out of 10 positions? Man that's tough. I feel horrible for Wentz.

And the game before that he had 5 with Johnson in the line up.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak never had to contend with what Wentz had to deal with the last couple weeks either, especially last week with every skill position starter out and 2 All-Pro offensive lineman out. except TE,

We've been fortunate on offense with injuries. The Jets is the game we were missing the most players.
But only Dak needs help, remember? Wentz can move mountains all by himself.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
But only Dak needs help, remember? Wentz can move mountains all by himself.

You're kinda moving the goal post and bouncing around with your narrative...

The simple fact is, despite all the injuries the Eagles are facing, Wentz has actually played some decent football against good teams. Dak would not make the Eagles better, we've seen how Dak plays without a LT and RB. It's not good.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
So this is basically saying he’s been very average in every loss and very good in every win bc all our losses are against good teams

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

The simple fact is, despite all the injuries the Eagles are facing, Wentz has actually played some decent football against good teams. Dak would not make the Eagles better, we've seen how Dak plays without a LT and RB. It's not good.

Dak hasn't had as bad a game as Wentz had last week all season with injuries. The injuries have been very recent. And Dak has also had some decent games against good football teams. Dak would make the Eagles better, since he's playing better at the QB position.

So your fact... isn't a fact.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Aww man, so Wentz had to deal with only four all-pros(Kelce, 1/2 game Brooks, Peters, Ertz) out of 10 positions? Man that's tough. I feel horrible for Wentz.

And the game before that he had 5 with Johnson in the line up.
Jackson, Jeffrers, and Agholor were out. Johnson, and Brooks were out. They are probably the best at their respective positions in football.

If you don't think a team having those injuries will affect your QB you haven't watched much pro football.

Hardline

Reaction score
It's not interesting because the conversation is going to go back to Jerry and Jason and nothing is changing there. Anyone care to talk about Harley's?
Sure.
I have a Harley Fat Boy..
What do you have?

shabazz

Reaction score
Ah, Dallas struggles and the Eagles fans are magically back. :lmao2:

Well, to be fair, while Dakota was feasting on crap defenses their was one thread a day comparing Dak to Wince. I thought it was stupid because Wince was playing awful.......however, now that Wince has those same crappy defenses to feast on their stats may be quite even at the end of the season

I’d rather compare Dak to Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen.....they are more relevant

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Jackson, Jeffrers, and Agholor were out. Johnson, and Brooks were out. They are probably the best at their respective positions in football.

If you don't think a team having those injuries will affect your QB you haven't watched much pro football.

They were all out(Brooks only out a half), and yet they STILL had that many all pros. That team is stacked. He hasn't had Jackson since week 1, and Agholor is a scrub lol. If you didn't know that. you haven't watched much pro football.

As I said, he had four all pros, even with all those injuries. And you said the last couple of weeks, he had Johnson and Brooks(whole game) two weeks ago so that was wrong too.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yet the Eagles are 5-6 and could end up with a good record only because of their remaining patsy schedule. The narrative of only Dak needing help until Wentz's teammates are injured, then all of a sudden he needs help too already existed. I just mentioned it.

erod

Reaction score
This must be all time not this season and I have no idea why stats from prior years have any implications for this year's MVP.

Here are Daks stats against teams with winning records this season:

New Orleans - 22-33, 67%, 223 yds, 1 Int, QBR 73.2
Green Bay - 27-44, 61.3%, 463 yds, 2 TDs, 3 Int, QBR 83.8
Minnesota - 28-46, 60.8%, 397 yds, 3 TDs, 1 Int, QBR 101.5
New England - 19-33, 57.5%, 212 yds, 1 Int, QBR 64.2
Buffalo - 32-49, 65.3%, 355 yds, 2 TD, 1 Int, QBR 91.8

That New England game in that weather was a problem for both QBs and only 1 TD was scored in the game.

I am not suggesting Dak belongs in the conversation for MVP, the kid in Baltimore is way ahead of Dak in that race, but Dak has not been all that bad in games against winning teams this year and certainly not a QBR below 50. That is total BS. Unfortunately, Dak had a terrible game yesterday and it was not measured in stats, which were okay. Dak looked off yesterday and that is not in dispute.
You posted the traditional QB Rating, which is different than QBR.