Cooper Rush time

yikes

let's just focus on not getting any other injuries and look to the Broncos

ShortRound

Reaction score
2WveJsJ.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Stop playing games and just sit the man. Should’ve got Joe Flacco when the Eagles traded him. We need to make a move for Foles or something.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He ain't playing.

Cooper Rush has 3 career pass attempts in 5 years.

We're on a 5 game winning streak and we're going to get embarrassed on national TV and will now be a game behind all the other 1 loss teams for the 1 seed.

Momentum gone.
Well. At least you admit without Dak we are screwed. Some here said "it doesnt matter who plays QB because of all of our weapons"

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Making a move for a guy for one week with 3 days before the game isnt going to help anyone lol.

If his calf is still this sore after two weeks, it may not be a “one game/one week” injury. This may linger. THAT is why we need to make a move NOW, before it’s too late. We may be looking at some missed games, and Foles is a serviceable enough backup to keep us in the game until Dak comes back.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’m telling you these calf strains are nothing to play around with.

I had a really bad calf strain 5 weeks ago and it will just not go away. All the strengthening and massaging I do helps but it’s still going to take time to heal.

His was not nearly as bad as mine though.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Damn some of you guys must have failed a lotta tests in school because it seems like yall would just put the pencil down and turn the test in the first time you came to a question to which you didn't know the answer.. Good lord people.. There is more than two days left until the game kicks off. Who cares if the calf is a little sore after a hard workout? As long as it didn't hurt DURING the workout that means he can go and play the game and deal with the soreness on Monday morning. I guarantee you that Britt Brown put Dak through drills specifically designed to stress that calf. The fact that Dak came out the other end "sore" and not re-injured is actually encouraging news.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What Jerry is saying. The Cowboys can't ever make anything simple, this is going to be a long Friday and long weekend, if we don't get a clear answer by tomorrow.