Twitter: Dak's Status Unknown for Sunday; Calf Sore

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I like forcing the Vikings to prepare for two completely different QBs. One of whom they only have a few preseason quarters of film on. Don't you?

No team needs to prepare for Cooper Rush.

Maybe they are trying to lull the Vikings into a sense of overconfidence?

bigE79

Reaction score
I'm holding out hope... we've only seen rush play with camp bodies,line, receivers,etc and you're only as good as the players around you and I'm hoping that playing with all the 1s that he can be serviceable and do enough to get the win...this will have to be a whole team effort but it can be done... Believe.

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
its game time decision and always has been they wont know or let anyone know until after warmups..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm holding out hope... we've only seen rush play with camp bodies,line, receivers,etc and you're only as good as the players around you and I'm hoping that playing with all the 1s that he can be serviceable and do enough to get the win...this will have to be a whole team effort but it can be done... Believe.

If Rush does play and he’s not even serviceable and it leads to a beat down the Cowboys will be looking for another backup QB on Monday.

lukin2006

Reaction score
A new part of my body aches daily…he needs to tough it out. I still go about my day…

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Just saw from a source not allowed here Dak was cleared to play but will be a game time decision. Team still wants to see how he feels tomorrow before 100 percent committing to him starting.

Mods delete this comment if it's not allowed.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One of our esteemed posters that calls Dak, Gimpo is hoping that he doesn't play another down......hope Rush is ready if he gets his wish.....

CWR

Reaction score
Just saw from a source not allowed here Dak was cleared to play but will be a game time decision. Team still wants to see how he feels tomorrow before 100 percent committing to him starting.

I like it! Hope your unmentionable source is legit.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

Was it liquor store guy? Tell him that he needs to have my order ready this time when I stop by tonight. Thanks

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's "unknown" to those that refuse to accept Dak is sitting out the game. Many of us can see all the signs and figure it out, Dak isn't playing

The betting line changed in favor of the Vikes, Cooper Rush took all the first-team snaps at practice this week.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
LOL, you'll see, I already know. ;)

Joe, I'll admit I was wrong here with Dak being active but not playing. He was probably healthy enough to atleast be a reserve, but get the decision. Extra week rest with a calf is huge. Glad we still came out with the W.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe, I'll admit I was wrong here with Dak being active but not playing. He was probably healthy enough to atleast be a reserve, but get the decision. Extra week rest with a calf is huge. Glad we still came out with the W.
Thanks for coming back to me after the game. :bow:

I agree with you, Dak may have been healthy enough to play. I've felt that way all week but I also have a vision of the big picture. It's a long season ahead of us and we have a good amount of quality football behind us that we need to make matter at the end of the season. Risk management requires keeping your eye on the big picture. So removing Dak from risk for a game didn't seem like all that big of a sacrifice to me. I'm thankful our trainers and medical staff have that same big-picture perspective. Dak is our special weapon and we will need him to get to our Super Bowl destination but for now, he is still healing, so while we are on a softer part of the schedule we can afford to sit him so he is not at risk.