Video: Dak's uncle discusses family, frustration with media

Status
Not open for further replies.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Cooper Rush won in his first start in four years the NFL with this roster and didn’t have a problem getting thr ball to Cooper 8 times and hit Wilson on a beautiful like 50 plus yard strike that split two safeties.

Andy Dalton was 4-5 as the starter in Dallas with a way worse OL than Dak who happened to notch only 1 win, unless you count the game Andy Dalton finished for him and won.
Dak played lousy. But let's get back in the land of reality. 1st the Cooper Rush example is the reason you had Jason Garrett as OC/Head Coach. The Redhead listened to his wife who told him to throw it up the Alvin Harper the rest is Cowboys infamy.

2nd Andy Dalton took over a game where Dak had the Cowboys in the lead, turn the ball over keeping the Giants in the Game and hit a pass to win it back. He is a back up QB, just like Chicago had to find out.

I am all for legitimate criticism like I give Jerry Dumbo GM Jones, and his Arlington Jonesboys. But let's not go into the imaginary our the Marvel multi universe ignoring the reality of the Arlington Jonesboys.

Dak played lousy (I said if he did not get the ball early/often to Cooper and the RBs, they would lose to the 49ers), Kellen called an awful game, NFL teams figured Moore's offense out by mid season, the big Blue M&M did not do anything to change a struggling offense, the Cowboys defense had turnovers but gave up 4.5 yards per carry, and not stopping the run will kill you against good teams as the Arlington Jonesboys lost to all playoff teams except the Denver Broncos who succeeded with running the ball on the Arlington Jonesboys just like the 49ers (who barely made the playoffs). Every team the Jonesboys lost to had better defenses or better defensive performance in game than the Jonesboys.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
again, you're not making sense. i said agree to disagree...you say i said to "agree with me or else in different words", i call out how thats not what agree to disagree means, then you now say "well i didnt mention agree to disagree"...I never said thats you said!

but seriously its cool, I see you for who you are and its a "don't bother responding to me cuz you now on the ignore list head dude" lol
This poster shows why they are defending Dak tooth and nail. They can't even handle a back and forth where they are wrong. Of course if this poster had money they might need to have people supervising them to make sure they don't do anything drastic. They say they said agree to disagree but nowhere in my replies was I responding to that. They wanted me to just so they can be right lol. Lastly the ole I put you on ignore like that matters coming from a poster on here. We will both be alright but this poster just proved me right that he has rabbit ears as a non 40 mill person and would definitely be worse off as a famous person. Someone thank the poster for me for proving my point. Thanks in advance

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I want you to point out where I said Dak shouldn't be criticized. I feel like all these back and forths between everyone is just you all missing the point i'm making, which is that I feel it is wrong to assume Dak and his family should just take these criticisms/comments and just be ok with it, and not have any negative feelings towards the media, fans, and whoever else isn't apart of the NFL. "Dak should've thrown to the open man instead of the guy being doubled" is a job criticism. "Dak should've handed the ball to the ref instead of to the center" is a job criticism..."Dak needs to continue working on his throwing motion to become more accurate" is a job criticism.

"Dak sucks" is not a job criticism, "Dak is a crybaby and needs to man up" is not a job criticism, "Dak and his brothers are clowns" is not a job criticism, "Dak needs to put a muzzle on his family" is not a job criticism, "Dak is overpaid trash who will never amount to anything great" is not a job criticism...these are personal attacks, can absolutely be put in the field of cyber-bullying, and they should not be lumped into criticisms on how he can be a better QB for this team. Someone who gets a job that indirectly puts them in the public eye, and their family should not be expected to accept any and everything said about them. That is the point i'm making.

Where did I say Dak's family can't defend him? :huh:

Second, maybe you're responding to some many people that you're conflating arguments.

I've already acknowledged there is actual "cyber bullying" taking place. My point is that Dak and his family must assume that because he's performing his job in public he's going to be criticized.

Furthermore, we need a bit of clarification of interpretation. If someone says "Dak sucks" what do you think they're talking about? If they're talking about actual sucking because Dak has performed something on them, well, that's out of bounds. If in the context of football, that IS job criticism. They're basically saying he's no good at his job.

But that as it may, Dak understands what comes with being the Cowboys quarterback and what occurs when he under performs. He can choose to handle it how he sees fit. But that doesn't mean he's going to change anything while he's the quarterback of the most popular franchise in the world.

Shrug.

Zman5

Reaction score
I have a full grasp of the word but you want me not to so you can be right. You Dak lovers stop at nothing to not admit fault. With your new buddy that dapped your post proving he easily gets rabbit ears and needs to look for online allies maybe y'all can have a Dm convo about how y'all should just take y'all's L on this topic. Stop hiding behind words idh

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are just pissed because you know I'm right. The minute Dak's family don't defend him when asked about Dak, clowns like you will be starting 100 threads on how Dak sucks so bad even his family doesn't defend him. Get real.

Cowboyluck

Reaction score
The second half of the season he played below average. I hope he sees that in watching games and not get the Jaylon Smith mentality.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you’re calling out fans , the officials and your family is also spouting out then it’s not a good look.

But you go right ahead and stay in that corner. Obviously you haven’t had that Hollywood moment with your Dakster yet. Lol
I will defend what is right...whether that image bothers anyone or not. You live only once in this life. It's always good to have integrity and be an example of good sportsmanship and respect. But you also better have a spine and defend yourself and your teammates when repeatedly being wronged, instead of being a spineless jellyfish who would rather be a yes man and not stand up against being wronged.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I will defend what is right...whether that image bothers anyone or not. You live only once in this life. It's always good to have integrity and be an example of good sportsmanship and respect. But you also better have a spine and defend yourself and your teammates when repeatedly being wronged, instead of being a spineless jellyfish who would rather be a yes man and not stand up against being wronged.

He is the QB of the Dallas. Have you had anything to eat today?
I found a cool receipt of spineless jellyfish sammys...taste so good.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dak is treated the exact same way you treated Romo for years. Quit acting like you hold some moral high ground. You have zero integrity. My God, do you even believe the BS you are trying to say?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is treated the exact same way you treated Romo for years. Quit acting like you hold some moral high ground. You have zero integrity. My God, do you even believe the BS you are trying to say?
Shut it, Romosexual. You've shown your true colors.

Qcard

Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So, you’ve found that one celebrity in this QB you’re going to take the ultimate stand with like he was your beloved family member because you believe the rest of the world is wrong .

All for what. You expect to become some kind of Dak mortar as the King of Dak homers like a troll for Dak. Lol

You’ve become a frikin joke AC. Nothing more than an extension of your Romo trolling on an anonymous fan forum. Like a sickened crazed fan, Good luck with all this. But any validity is gone. Your entire existence will now be devoted up Daks butt.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He’s really become a waste of time. The trolling has become uncontrollable. It’s beyond bizarre. He’s dug his own hole. Not worth bothering with anymore. A frikin joke.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He’s really become a waste of time. The trolling has become uncontrollable. It’s beyond bizarre. He’s dug his own hole. Not worth bothering with anymore. A frikin joke.
You're the one who trolls. You complain about everything Cowboys, especially Jerry, yet here you are still watching them. Talk about loving living in misery and constantly being disappointed. Who is the frikin joke?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So, you’ve found that one celebrity in this QB you’re going to take the ultimate stand with like he was your beloved family member because you believe the rest of the world is wrong .

All for what. You expect to become some kind of Dak mortar as the King of Dak homers like a troll for Dak. Lol

You’ve become a frikin joke AC. Nothing more than an extension of your Romo trolling on an anonymous fan forum. Like a sickened crazed fan, Good luck with all this. But any validity is gone. Your entire existence will now be devoted up Daks butt.
Hoe old are you? Please, enlighten everyone. You've been complaining and whining about this team, its owner and players forever, yet you continue to watch and follow them. Booger this and Booger that. What a joke.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're the one who trolls. You complain about everything Cowboys, especially Jerry, yet here you are still watching them. Talk about loving living in misery and constantly being disappointed. Who is the frikin joke?
You’re over . Enjoy yourself but it’s joke now. I just laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.