Video: Dak's uncle discusses family, frustration with media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Where did I say Dak's family can't defend him? :huh:

Second, maybe you're responding to some many people that you're conflating arguments.

I've already acknowledged there is actual "cyber bullying" taking place. My point is that Dak and his family must assume that because he's performing his job in public he's going to be criticized.

Furthermore, we need a bit of clarification of interpretation. If someone says "Dak sucks" what do you think they're talking about? If they're talking about actual sucking because Dak has performed something on them, well, that's out of bounds. If in the context of football, that IS job criticism. They're basically saying he's no good at his job.

But that as it may, Dak understands what comes with being the Cowboys quarterback and what occurs when he under performs. He can choose to handle it how he sees fit. But that doesn't mean he's going to change anything while he's the quarterback of the most popular franchise in the world.

Shrug.
Funny thing about Dak this is the same person that said he was tired of Romo when he was a fan. When folks feel the same about him now it's a problem lol.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Stop embarrassing yourself. You are just pissed because you know I'm right. The minute Dak's family don't defend him when asked about Dak, clowns like you will be starting 100 threads on how Dak sucks so bad even his family doesn't defend him. Get real.
Now because I don't parrot your narrative I'm a clown? Lol the Internet tough talking just don't stop lol. Show proof of me even starting a thread sir so what makes you think I'd start one for that bogus reason. Quit while you're just far behind and don't make it even worse

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LMAO, not only can't we have civil discussions about the Prescott but we can't even discuss his relatives.

Now, consider this. All of this huffing and puffing about the QB, do you think he gives two damn's about you? You are arguing over a multimillionaire that could care less. Defend someone you know.

You Romo defenders for years, have your thank you gifts arrived?

This is worse than an adult man sitting in the jersey of a player and thinking that is normal.

Zman5

Reaction score
Now because I don't parrot your narrative I'm a clown? Lol the Internet tough talking just don't stop lol. Show proof of me even starting a thread sir so what makes you think I'd start one for that bogus reason. Quit while you're just far behind and don't make it even worse

You want proof of something that hasn't happened yet again? You still don't get what it means to speculate. Do you? LOL.
I'm sure I said, clowns like you will start the threads ONCE Dak's family stops defending him. Have they stop defending him already? Show me the proof.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
LMAO, not only can't we have civil discussions about the Prescott but we can't even discuss his relatives.

Now, consider this. All of this huffing and puffing about the QB, do you think he gives two damn's about you? You are arguing over a multimillionaire that could care less. Defend someone you know.

This is worse than an adult man sitting in the jersey of a player and thinking that is normal.
I aint normal but I like this crap And I'm nekkit

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Hey, I only do that on game day!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You want proof of something that hasn't happened yet again? You still don't get what it means to speculate. Do you? LOL.
I'm sure I said, clowns like you will start the threads ONCE Dak's family stops defending him. Have they stop defending him already? Show me the proof.
You're just not very bright on this issue but its always hope you can turn it around. Hopefully this isn't a preview of how you operate offline because if it is woooo boy.

Zman5

Reaction score
You're just not very bright on this issue but its always hope you can turn it around. Hopefully this isn't a preview of how you operate offline because if it is woooo boy.

You can keep trying to change the subject and post your garbage. Bottom line is, you keep acting like a fool because you still can't understand a simple concept.

Zman5

Reaction score
I never changed the subject. You just posted some junk and trying to hide behind a word. They have a harsher word for people like you but this being a family site I'll just say coward.

What? I've been posting the same thing over and over again since you seem to have hard time grasping the concept. You even made a comment about being the "word of the day" since I mentioned it several times. All you have done is post some non-sense about things that I didn't even mention and make personal attacks. Are you this dense or just trolling? My guess is it's both.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, it is okay for Brady's dad and wife to make comments, but Dak and his family should remain quiet. Got it.

Brady, is the....
Dak, has not....

Let's have it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So, it is okay for Brady's dad and wife to make comments, but Dak and his family should remain quiet. Got it.

Brady, is the....
Dak, has not....

Let's have it.
More Dak fan boys strawmanning lol. Who said this logic here? People in this thread said that didn't go well with Brady's wife.

Zman5

Reaction score
This guy keeps strawmanning to not admit they are making up dumb stuff. Everything I posted is about your stupidity on this subject. I made no personal attacks Karen. You're the one calling people clowns when we both know you wouldn't do so IRL over this topic. I know you'll say you would but my experience says you won't because offline people when the other person is face to face aren't as quick to use terms that would potentially get them in confrontations. You're making stuff up being a coward hiding behind a word. You can have the last word because this site is your life. Have a good day def

Another garbage post by a clown who can't understand one simple concept. Let me guess, you want proof if I tell you that the sun will rise tomorrow. Right? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.