Video: Dale Hansen rips Cowboys for signing Hardy

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you assume the worst without having all the details, the signing does look really bad. Of course, the devil is in the details.

Either way, though, this is a hatchet piece that doesn't bother to be accurate with the facts from a tired old hack as far as I"m concerned.

KDM256

Reaction score
Backlash of the signing was expected..

So a man makes a mistake, pays the price and still doesn't deserves a second chance to redeem himself.. Get over yourself Dale, I am sure you have a couple of skeletons buried that you're not proud of as well.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Had Dale ripped the Eagles for signing him we'd be calling him wise and gifting him high-5s.
I guess beating people and pulling them by the hair doesn't carry the same weight as steroids.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That is so weird coming from the father of these guys..........

hanson_brothers.png

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Had Dale ripped the Eagles for signing him we'd be calling him wise and gifting him high-5s.

What a hack. Yes, Dallas is the only team in all of sports that isn't 100% filled with saints.

I don't care what other teams do. I do care what the team I have lived and died with all these years do.
Just like another family is dysfunctional, well we can't control that. But we should and could and would want ourn to have more decorum and grace and good manners.

mldardy

Reaction score
wabbadi wabbadi wabbadi wabbadi wabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadi
wabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadiwabbadi wabbadi

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
So here is my question, the answer is yes or no because it is a clear cut question. Does Greg Hardy have a guilty conviction on his criminal record?