Video: Dale Hansen rips Cowboys for signing Hardy

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is way off-topic but after long and careful consideration, I think I would always choose a jury trial over a bench trial if the choice was presented to me. A bench trial literally makes the judge my judge, jury, and executioner. I would much rather take the odds that one or more members of a jury may not be impartial than the odds that a judge was not impartial.

Oh well. Now back to Dale "Dang it! My sons' names are NOT Zac, Isaac, or Taylor!" Hansen thread.

crazyfool

Reaction score
Hey guys,

You can quote the entire Library of Congress at me if you please, but it will never ever defend the fact some of you don't give a damn about the character of anyone signed for the Cowboys, but would scream and pontificate if it was with another team - like Michael Vick at the Eagles.

So get upset and attempt to defend the indefensible, oblivious to how silly you are.

Some of you are reduced to attacking me, because ONE MORE TIME - your position hasn't a leg to stand on.

Your crying and ranting just confirms it.

Im not attacking anyone(I rarely post), but name a fan base that does not share this twisted logic...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
This is way off-topic but after long and careful consideration, I think I would always choose a jury trial over a bench trial if the choice was presented to me. A bench trial literally makes the judge my judge, jury, and executioner. I would much rather take the odds that one or more members of a jury may not be impartial than the odds that a judge was not impartial.

Oh well. Now back to Dale "Dang it! My sons' names are NOT Zac, Isaac, or Taylor!" Hansen thread.

With the evidence against him which was basically zero. I would have went the way he did. The judge hates men. That was the only bad part.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The more you read about the case, the more you will believe Hardy is completely innocent. His "crime" was to stop financially supporting a crazy cocktail waitress.

Listen to the 911 tape that little philly was the aggressor. I don't know how he didn't smack her at least once.
I mean I can take allot, but I have a breaking point to. No I have never hit a woman. But mine have always acted like ladies.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score

I don't believe Hardy had a choice. The District Court has exclusive original jurisdiction over all misdemeanor crimes in North Carolina, as I understand things, and all criminal trials in District Court are bench trials. Of course, the accused always the right to appeal any conviction to the Superior Court for a trial de novo. The result, ultimately, is that the bench trial in District Court can even prove useful since it gives the defense a clear picture of the case it has to defend.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Hey guys,

You can quote the entire Library of Congress at me if you please, but it will never ever defend the fact some of you don't give a damn about the character of anyone signed for the Cowboys, but would scream and pontificate if it was with another team - like Michael Vick at the Eagles.

So get upset and attempt to defend the indefensible, oblivious to how silly you are.

Some of you are reduced to attacking me, because ONE MORE TIME - your position hasn't a leg to stand on.

People are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Listen to the 911 tape that little philly was the aggressor. I don't know how he didn't smack her at least once.
I mean I can take allot, but I have a breaking point to. No I have never hit a woman. But mine have always acted like ladies.

I married a Coptic girl that definitely has the genetic Middle Eastern temper hardcoded in her DNA. I definitely married above myself but there was ever domestic violence at our house, it would be her hitting me for sure.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I married a Coptic girl that definitely has the genetic Middle Eastern temper hardcoded in her DNA. I definitely married above myself but there was ever domestic violence at our house, it would be her hitting me for sure.

LOL. I'm Italian and with an Irish/ German. Many years ago when I was a bad boy she tossed a huge ashtray my way, right through the window.
All I could do was laugh and fix the window.

Kaiser

Reaction score
LOL. I'm Italian and with an Irish/ German. Many years ago when I was a bad boy she tossed a huge ashtray my way, right through the window.
All I could do was laugh and fix the window.

I'm German/Irish. When we got engaged I was telling a friend who has a PhD in Biology (with a lot of work in genetics) that I was marrying an Egyptian girl. He paused for a second and said "Wow, your kids are going to be mean drunks".

He was totally serious.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
How are you feeling? ;)

So when someone makes an observation that can't be refuted, attack that person and reality magically changes as you would have it?

Don't forget to also smash your bathroom mirror.

Convenient

Never mind facts, how are you feeling?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Dale Hanson, like his print counterpart Goose Gosselin, is a relic of sports commentary left over from pre-internet. They were relevant back when there was limited resource and analysis available, and far less fan knowledge about the game. They no longer have any sort of relevance - I am completely uninterested in Dale Hanson's 5 minutes of discussion around Football when networks like ESPN and NFLN can provide far more detail throughout the day with evidence to back it up, and I can read more in depth analysis that comes from fact through avenues on the internet.

Dale Hanson's opinion on the actions of NFL teams is no more valid than any single member of this boards. The key difference is that he gets paid a lot of money to give it on local television because he was clued in 25-35 years ago.

khiladi

Reaction score

awoken.gif

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Where is the line? If someone is not in jail, should a person be shunned for every misdemeanor guilty or not guilty in court?