Video: Dale Hansen rips Cowboys for signing Hardy

JDSmith

Reaction score
Im not defending his character, if he did it then light him up. That being said i dont think he did it from my experience with that kind of stuff. You can say well the courts said this, but wasnt there a lber that sat in jail for 2 years for rape only for the accuser to say later he didnt do it? Two years of his life and a real shot in the nfl gone because the law made a mistake. She had no bruising isnt it possible the law was on a crusade here or simply made an error?

Of course it's possible, but that doesn't fit the narrative and would prevent blowhards from getting up on their soap boxes and proving that they are more moral and righteous than everyone else. This needs to be a Ray Rice thing so that the white knights can call the pious to arms and stage a good witch trial and summary execution. Don't let the lack of bruising, or the fact that she was going ballistic in public (and broke her toe nail kicking his car), or any of the minor details dissuade you.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I'm German/Irish. When we got engaged I was telling a friend who has a PhD in Biology (with a lot of work in genetics) that I was marrying an Egyptian girl. He paused for a second and said "Wow, your kids are going to be mean drunks".

He was totally serious.

Not only that but likely have an interesting incognito Internet history

garyv

Reaction score
I don't watch nor do I even care for Channel 8 Sports. I find Dale Hanson to be a moron. When he starts
to talk I switch channels. Really have no use for the guy since the SMU Death Penalty days due to all
the instigation he created.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
How are you feeling? ;)

So when someone makes an observation that can't be refuted, attack that person and reality magically changes as you would have it?

Don't forget to also smash your bathroom mirror.

Convenient

Never mind facts, how are you feeling?

You are not a Cowboys fan ....... you admitted as much ....... so nobody cares about your opinion right or wrong.

I also do not like the Hardy signing ....... just like Brent ........ but you are a traitor so get lost.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How are you feeling? ;)

So when someone makes an observation that can't be refuted, attack that person and reality magically changes as you would have it?

Don't forget to also smash your bathroom mirror.

Convenient

Never mind facts, how are you feeling?

Cowboyszone.com

Patriots.com

Dyslexia is a cruel reading disorder. Sufferers never know exactly where they'll end up on the internet.​