Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

plymkr

Reaction score
He sounds like an absolute moron.
I was thinking the same thing. He's hard to listen to. I'm really hoping that there's some proof that emerges that shows him making an effort to stop the shooters. I've said this several times that the key guy is the videographer. I'm hoping, praying, that the videographer has something recorded that exonerates him. This is not about football. If he goes in front of a judge and lawyers he's going to get torn apart. Hopefully his lawyers protect him from that. Also if KJ loses football he's lost. His rap career won't pay the bills and I feel KJ would become a statistic. And not a good statistic. I'm sick about the whole thing. For the family and for KJ that he's mixed up in it. I'm hoping for the best but I don't have my hopes up. Just a horrible situation.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, I hope jerry puts a statue up of him outside the stadium, and I hope it looks like this.
rat-face.jpg
if he could add sound, with this "winner" speaking would be awesome. poor ole KJ the misunderstood thug.............poc maybe we can say he was a hero, reading his bible in the backseat while two powerful thugs took over from the bossman and just started shooting. o_O

from now on he will be known as "theratfacekiller" or "ratfacekilla"
"

LittleD

Reaction score
Goodell is just getting ready to spring the trap. Boss Man will not be playing any games this season. It is still not impossible that in the next few months, KJ may be spending his days in the slammer.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If you listen to the draft show, David and Brian say they believe the Cowboys think Joseph is ok to play. If anyone knows anything about this case it would be the Cowboys. The Joneses practically own the DFW area.

Reactions: CWR

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Recent interview.. I believe this was three days ago. At least it was posted 3 days ago.

To me, he seems like he's still in shock. Troubled in the video..

I realize people are different everywhere, but I've never met anyone who talked and acted like this who wasn't absolutely wasted at the time. Without exaggeration, I spoken to people who were on heroin who were more intelligible than this. ...Is this where the term "Mumble Rap" comes from?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Goodell is just getting ready to spring the trap. Boss Man will not be playing any games this season. It is still not impossible that in the next few months, KJ may be spending his days in the slammer.

The DeSean Watson case is sitting right in front of Goodfella . Is Watson going to miss any games for paying off accusers ?

KJ has the same number as Mo Claiborne , this is going to end like that case . Little if anything in return for a high draft pick .

LittleD

Reaction score
The DeSean Watson case is sitting right in front of Goodfella . Is Watson going to miss any games for paying off accusers ?

KJ has the same number as Mo Claiborne , this is going to end like that case . Little if anything in return for a high draft pick .

The season hasn't started and yes, I think he's going to miss games maybe up to 6 or 8 for his off the field antics. Conduct detrimental to the NFL is a Goodell catch all rule that he doles out to misfits.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The draft show is not Goodell. Bad Boys get significant times out for doing bad deeds.
Goodell is not going to do anything until he gets all the facts. You do know to the NFL what Watson is involved with is worse then Joseph’s issue. To the NFL sexual assault is worse then a murder at a club. Nothing has happened to Watson yet except he signed a 230 million dollar contract that is fully guaranteed.:rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm:

CWR

Reaction score
I realize people are different everywhere, but I've never met anyone who talked and acted like this who wasn't absolutely wasted at the time. Without exaggeration, I spoken to people who were on heroin who were more intelligible than this. ...Is this where the term "Mumble Rap" comes from?

Yeah I couldn't care less about his dialect, but his inability to answer simple questions and repeating the same standard issue garbage makes him look slow, almost lackadaisical. I've seen some dude that damn near speak a different language give brilliant answers, Joseph ain't one of them.

LittleD

Reaction score
Goodell is not going to do anything until he gets all the facts. You do know to the NFL what Watson is involved with is worse then Joseph’s issue. To the NFL sexual assault is worse then a murder at a club. Nothing has happened to Watson yet except he signed a 230 million dollar contract that is fully guaranteed.:rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm:

Really? Nothing is worse than murder. Goodell has until August to punish both players. You should expect both players to make a pilgrimage to N.Y.

blueblood70

Reaction score
22 allegations and so far nothing the guy gets rewarded with 230million dollar fully guaranteed no matter what contract, nothing happened to Ray lewis career, very similar situation...frankly i think it good we keep this kid and hope he learns from it but he should miss at least 3 games over it..cant allow this to pass as no way he learns without losing game checks and play time.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I've seen some dude that damn near speak a different language give brilliant answers, Joseph ain't one of them.

I think A.I. is a good example

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Joseph wears #1, keep up dude.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Lol, did Warren Sapp really have 2 hookers at the super bowl and not pay them. I forgot about that. Speaking of Aaron Hernandez, I was listening to a podcast with 2 Cowboys fans or reporters. I don't know what the real term is for professional podcast talkers. But anyway they said this case is very similar to Aaron Hernandez's case. I personally don't remember much of Aaron's case. But they said Aaron went and cooperated with the investigation and then as the investigation got going Aaron got arrested and the rest is unfortunate history. Using that case as a barometer, what did Hoodie and Kraft do with Aaron? Did they cut him, did they wait for the legal investigation to get done. What was their reaction?

A little different because the year before Aaron got arrested he signed a huge contract extension. The following summer he got arrested and was released within 2 hours. Very swift reaction by New England.

This team operates as a halfway house. It exists to rehabilitate football players while they play professional football and occupy a spot on the 53 man roster. If JJ wants to help these guys just pay for their therapy OUTSIDE of the team.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. He's hard to listen to. I'm really hoping that there's some proof that emerges that shows him making an effort to stop the shooters. I've said this several times that the key guy is the videographer. I'm hoping, praying, that the videographer has something recorded that exonerates him. This is not about football. If he goes in front of a judge and lawyers he's going to get torn apart. Hopefully his lawyers protect him from that. Also if KJ loses football he's lost. His rap career won't pay the bills and I feel KJ would become a statistic. And not a good statistic. I'm sick about the whole thing. For the family and for KJ that he's mixed up in it. I'm hoping for the best but I don't have my hopes up. Just a horrible situation.

I was waiting for someone to finally comment on that video.

I also find that interview to be depressing and sad. I couldnt watch the whole thing because I got uncomfortable.

I dont want to sit here and judge KJ or his family or how he was raised...but it seems clear to me that if someone needs to be saved this kid fits the bill.

The way he turned around kind of excitedly and told his friend/videographer to tell the interviewer who hes worked with...it was like he idolized this videographer kid. It was weird.

My suggestion is...if this kid is truly not a gangbanger/killer/obnoxious punk and worth trying to help...Jerry needs to reach this kids closest family and friends and educate them on the opportunity this kid has and ask them to help get this kid stay on track...not derail him.

Also...not trying to judge this kid too much...but someone within the Dallas Cowboys that is not a vulture should educate this kid on finances. Maybe hes a finance wizard...but that interview he comes across like a guy that IVY League wolfs would strip bone dry.

I need to know more about this kid before I make too many more assumptions.