Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plot twist...

It was the videographers friends all along. KJ didnt know those guys

Who cares whose friends they were or how he knew them? That doesn't absolve him from being an accomplice to murder. The only way he gets out of this is if the other guys in the car agree in separate statements that KJ was just hitching a ride and had no idea what was happening...... or he cuts a deal to rat out the shooter......... which will probably kill his rap career.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So the DA offered to drop the accomplice charges against KJ as long as KJ named the shooter(s)?

Is that how it played out, CC?

If so, that still doesn't absolve KJ from being guilty.
AC anyone in the car aside from the shooters, wont be arrested any time soon. the DA or grand jury will decide later if they want to charge any of those people.
Also I get the feeling that this is all being hushed up, and jerry wants to keep KJ, he spent a 2nd on the guy and thinks he will be good.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I realize people are different everywhere, but I've never met anyone who talked and acted like this who wasn't absolutely wasted at the time. Without exaggeration, I spoken to people who were on heroin who were more intelligible than this. ...Is this where the term "Mumble Rap" comes from?
wow i can only understand a little of what he says ! lol, hard to believe he could make passing grades in college lol.
Also wonder about learning the defense, he for sure isnt the brightest light in the room.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Goodell did talk to her, she worked for the league office.

I think she sealed her own fate by telling Booger he was not going to get a time out but that was before the panel gave Goodell their recommendation. If he was going to ignore the panel, why were they assembled?
When the decision was made with the panel they had not talked to the investigator, she wasn't even allowed in the room. So no, Goodell did not talk to her and he also didn't reverse his decision when the truth came out.

CWR

Reaction score
22 allegations and so far nothing the guy gets rewarded with 230million dollar fully guaranteed no matter what contract, nothing happened to Ray lewis career, very similar situation...frankly i think it good we keep this kid and hope he learns from it but he should miss at least 3 games over it..cant allow this to pass as no way he learns without losing game checks and play time.

Honestly if the scare of the entire thing wasn't enough for him to learn, I doubt 3 games will make a difference. It should be very clear he put his freedom and career at grave risk. If he can't figure that out without Goodells "helping hand," I think hes a lost cause.

CWR

Reaction score
When the decision was made with the panel they had not talked to the investigator, she wasn't even allowed in the room. So no, Goodell did not talk to her and he also didn't reverse his decision when the truth came out.

It makes little sense the panel wasn't informed by the investigator. Why even assemble a panel if you aren't going to give them the facts?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For everyone saying "this isn't as bad as that and he should not be cut," please don't then criticize the Cowboys organization for condoning bad behavior. Don't later blame the Jones' for the circus. This hanging with gangsters and the rap nonsense should not be condoned. He's either a football player that can be counted on or he's not. Save the rap for post football.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the DA offered to drop the accomplice charges against KJ as long as KJ named the shooter(s)?

Is that how it played out, CC?

If so, that still doesn't absolve KJ from being guilty.
Not in the minds of many, AC, but that kept him from being charged. Staying out of the system is his goal.

I have a friend that is a high end corporate attorney after he started out as a prosecutor in Dallas. He told me if the general public knew the deals made to solve cases and get them off the books they'd be shocked beyond belief. He became disheartened and shifted over to the corp side.

We only know about this because he is a Cowboy. It wouldn't even be news without that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course Goodell talked to her, she worked for the league office and he's the head of the league office. Do you think he wouldn't talk to the only investigator they had on the case?

The truth did not come out. The truth is only known by two people. What you choose to believe is the truth because you are probably biased like a lot of fans are. The same way some are about Joseph. "Hey, he didn't kill anyone, did he? Let's keep him". If this was Diggs, the votes would be a lot stronger for keeping him.

Goodell decided to take the recommendation of the panel at 4-0 over her feelings in the case. He had little choice when it was made public they were unanimous in the recommendation for discipline.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Honestly if the scare of the entire thing wasn't enough for him to learn, I doubt 3 games will make a difference. It should be very clear he put his freedom and career at grave risk. If he can't figure that out without Goodells "helping hand," I think hes a lost cause.
im sure it was enough but outwardly he needs to know getting suspensions and losing game checks are also on the table.i believe in second chances but some NFL discipline is necessary IMO. Zeke didnt do squat and got 6 games..

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Of course Goodell talked to her, she worked for the league office and he's the head of the league office. Do you think he wouldn't talk to the only investigator they had on the case?

The truth did not come out. The truth is only known by two people. What you choose to believe is the truth because you are probably biased like a lot of fans are. The same way some are about Joseph. "Hey, he didn't kill anyone, did he? Let's keep him". If this was Diggs, the votes would be a lot stronger for keeping him.

Goodell decided to take the recommendation of the panel at 4-0 over her feelings in the case. He had little choice when it was made public they were unanimous in the recommendation for discipline.
You wouldn't know or understand the truth if it slapped in you in the face like Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.

CWR

Reaction score
Police seem to think the other 2 men were involved and have arrested them, Joseph has not been arrested or charges filed against him.

Maybe one was the driver and one the shooter and that's why they were charged accordingly. Did they say how many were confirmed in the vehicle?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Its pretty sad that the simulation would rather fight tooth and nail by talking around reasonable than to engage with folks/bots/posters trying to be reasonable. Must be a psychology game going on.

Americas Cowboy you are coming off as unreasonable.

Many posts have been made that are reasonable situations and scenarios that KJ could have been in that would/could still make him innocent even while being in the vehicle

1) You hang on to the "he didnt speak for a month", "accomplice", etc etc

There are two very reasonable scenarios where KJ could be innocent that have been mentioned here but you refuse to engage with those reasonable suggestions and revert right back to basically "throw the guy in jail as soon as possible" talk instead of agreeing that those suggestions are reasonable.

A) You would probably think twice about snitching on actual murders. People that could come after you or your family if they find out. You just absolutely refuse to believe this could be a dilemma an innocent person riding in a car could find themselves in if others in the car did a drive by and killed someone.

B) We dont know that KJ didnt tell Cowboys or Authorities after the situation sunk in and he had a lot to lose. You ever watch any of these cop shows? They will have testimony but will wait f or the suspect to slip up first so they dont have to reveal the person that came forward. Its very possible for KJ's safety that all this stuff in the media and waiting a month was strategic in getting these guys rounded up while protecting KJ.

2) You have repeatedly said that since he was in the fight he is guilty to the driveby...or something similar to that. Thats unreasonable. Have you ever been with a group of people when you were young and one of them randomly slashes a tire? Should you be guilty of that?

So...I get it that you are coded to be unreasonable and dance around reasonable...but what is your end game as far as KJ is concerned?

If hes guilty...he would probably be arrested by now.

You really think this guy, if innocent of never intending to or wanting to kill anyone, should be sent to jail? because he got in a fist fight? Because you have something to hold onto in the "accomplice" argument by him supposedly not talking for a month? You dont care if he was scared for his or his families safety? Its unreasonable for him to be scared in the situation? Or...hes not allowed to be scared because he raps about that lifestyle?

You want him in jail and without a job...even if the above scenarios were factual?

Or is it reasonable to keep calling for this kids head with conviction?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Its pretty sad that the simulation would rather fight tooth and nail by talking around reasonable than to engage with folks/bots/posters trying to be reasonable. Must be a psychology game going on.

Americas Cowboy you are coming off as unreasonable.

Many posts have been made that are reasonable situations and scenarios that KJ could have been in that would/could still make him innocent even while being in the vehicle

1) You hang on to the "he didnt speak for a month", "accomplice", etc etc

There are two very reasonable scenarios where KJ could be innocent that have been mentioned here but you refuse to engage with those reasonable suggestions and revert right back to basically "throw the guy in jail as soon as possible" talk instead of agreeing that those suggestions are reasonable.

A) You would probably think twice about snitching on actual murders. People that could come after you or your family if they find out. You just absolutely refuse to believe this could be a dilemma an innocent person riding in a car could find themselves in if others in the car did a drive by and killed someone.

B) We dont know that KJ didnt tell Cowboys or Authorities after the situation sunk in and he had a lot to lose. You ever watch any of these cop shows? They will have testimony but will wait f or the suspect to slip up first so they dont have to reveal the person that came forward. Its very possible for KJ's safety that all this stuff in the media and waiting a month was strategic in getting these guys rounded up while protecting KJ.

2) You have repeatedly said that since he was in the fight he is guilty to the driveby...or something similar to that. Thats unreasonable. Have you ever been with a group of people when you were young and one of them randomly slashes a tire? Should you be guilty of that?

So...I get it that you are coded to be unreasonable and dance around reasonable...but what is your end game as far as KJ is concerned?

If hes guilty...he would probably be arrested by now.

You really think this guy, if innocent of never intending to or wanting to kill anyone, should be sent to jail? because he got in a fist fight? Because you have something to hold onto in the "accomplice" argument by him supposedly not talking for a month? You dont care if he was scared for his or his families safety? Its unreasonable for him to be scared in the situation? Or...hes not allowed to be scared because he raps about that lifestyle?

You want him in jail and without a job...even if the above scenarios were factual?

Or is it reasonable to keep calling for this kids head with conviction?

Most decent people don't stay quiet for a month after someone was murdered.

So either he was scared for his own life or he kept his mouth shut and didn't turn in these men on his own - only when his own freedom was on the line did he feel compelled to do so.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Most decent people don't stay quiet for a month after someone was murdered.

So either he was scared for his own life or he kept his mouth shut and didn't turn in these men on his own - only when his own freedom was on the line did he feel compelled to do so.

I feel like you are dancing around the issue by also talking as if its fact that he waited a month to talk because of his freedom. Do we know that as fact yet? Just because it was reported by the Cowboys for him to come forward a month later doesnt mean it cant be front. I dont want to start sounding too far out there...but I dont trust everything fed to me.

Anyone going to actually answer my above posts question on if KJ should be found guilty if the above posts scenarios pan out?

Or is it more reasonable to convict him without facts?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who gives a crap how long it took for the idiot to talk to the police?
The idiot was in a fight with the victim.
The idiot was in the SUV with the "killers."
The idiot knew what his "posse of retards" was going to do unless he is so stupid he can't think at all.

or was he just an innocent idiot who couldn't find an uber because he had no driver's license because he can't read or speak. and he doesn't know how to use a phone other than taking pictures. okay I see the light.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I feel like you are dancing around the issue by also talking as if its fact that he waited a month to talk because of his freedom. Do we know that as fact yet? Just because it was reported by the Cowboys for him to come forward a month later doesnt mean it cant be front. I dont want to start sounding too far out there...but I dont trust everything fed to me.

Anyone going to actually answer my above posts question on if KJ should be found guilty if the above posts scenarios pan out?

Or is it more reasonable to convict him without facts?

Uh yes, when he was taken in for questioning (since he was identified by police) that is when they brought in the other two men. This happened a few days ago, the murder took place on March 18th. He snitched to save himself while he allowed the murderer to stay free.

And I don't know if he will or will not be found guilty, I think his *** should be cut and banned from the league for not going to the police in a timely manner. The simple fact he was in a fist fight with those murdered prior to the attack should also have him cut.