Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

nobody

Reaction score
Is this reported? I hope this is true, it is the only way I see him going forward as a cowboy.

It won't matter if it is true or not. If he says he wasn't in the vehicle and someone else confirms it, the police have no way to tie him to the vehicle. There are probably several witnesses tying him to the fight.
If he was in the vehicle, of course he's going to say he wasn't. If he wasn't in the vehicle, of course he will say he wasn't because he wasn't.

If they have video of him in the vehicle though, or witnesses come forward, that's when he's in trouble. I hope that's not the case. But he chose to get involved in the fight. He chose to risk his football career over what? Some words? That's not the kind of guy I want on the team...because it shows stupidity.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
wow this is oneof the worst offseason in the history of the cowboys but its pretty much par for the course for the dallas cowboys

Reaction score
Joseph might get off easy if he flips on the guy who actually pulled the trigger, assuming it wasn't him.

But he would need to find some new friends. He should find new friends anyway.

Either way, trouble follows him around. Even if he skates on this, it's just a matter of time before someone from his new and improved posse gets disrespected

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It won't matter if it is true or not. If he says he wasn't in the vehicle and someone else confirms it, the police have no way to tie him to the vehicle. There are probably several witnesses tying him to the fight.
If he was in the vehicle, of course he's going to say he wasn't. If he wasn't in the vehicle, of course he will say he wasn't because he wasn't.

If they have video of him in the vehicle though, or witnesses come forward, that's when he's in trouble. I hope that's not the case. But he chose to get involved in the fight. He chose to risk his football career over what? Some words? That's not the kind of guy I want on the team...because it shows stupidity.
You would not have wanted Ray Lewis on the team?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Fortunately, not all of the Cowboys 2nd rounders have had issues. Some have been great, like Diggs! But man have there been some doozies.
Gregory, Collins, Jaylon Smith, and now Joesph.

Our recent history has not been kind. We should stop using the 2nd round for Jerry's little "projects". The 2nd round is still a high draft pick. Let them be someone else's risk.

Larry Allen was a 2nd rounder though and he is one of my favorite Cowboys ever.

nobody

Reaction score
You would not have wanted Ray Lewis on the team?

No. It sends the wrong message to the team and the team culture is bad enough. They need to be shown there's accountability on and off the field.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
there are no longer any courts of law only legal private hearings of tbe Esquires.

Innocent until Proven guilty is a slogan of the Esquires to peddle their services within their private hearings.

Not all crimes require a Court to determine guilt . . . especially in this day and age of Cameras

There are plea bargains, but that's technically also in the court of law. Also, keep in mind that even in a lot of cases involving cameras, things may not always be as they appear. In this case, the usage of cameras does not appear to definitively show beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind that Kelvin Joseph was the one that pulled the trigger. As such, more evidence is necessary.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly . . . it happens to anyone below a certain poverty line . . . Esquires (Lawyers) are like NBA Players . . Not everyone can afford Lebron. . . . All a Poor Man can do is hope for Skip To My Lou
So, rich people don't break laws? Lol!

Landryhat73

Reaction score

Being in the vehicle when the murder took place is the only thing that matters!