Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yeah, kinda like accessory to a felony…

I asked you to differentiate the two and you haven’t.
Differentiate what two? Conspiracy is conspiracy. People get charged with conspiracy when the crime was not actually committed. Conspiracy to committ murder. But if you conspired to kill someone and it actually happened then you'll be charged with murder.

Conspiracy is talking about or planning a crime before it happens. If you have a gun and I tell you to shoot him before you pull the trigger. Then I conspired with you before the crime. I will be charged with murder.

With six guys in the SUV, if five are saying let's shoot them, and one isn't saying shiite. Then five guys will be charged with murder. The one who said nothing would walk free.

When you conspire to commit a crime it's not accessory. You are just as guilty as the guy who pulled the trigger.

JBS

Reaction score
The unique circumstance here though is he’s a celebrity with a multimillion dollar golden ticket at risk. Pay one of your dudes off, squeal like a pig, do anything you can to get out of this

right or wrong, these guys aren’t wired that way. That’s not how they roll.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

He gives me the chills just watching and listening to him.

You know what I appreciated about Snoop?
He was a master articulator when he rapped. You heard every syllable loud and crystal clear when he was on the mic.
This guy is mush-mouth.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I wanted the Florida St. corner. I just believe your innocent before proven guilty. I guess I like being an American. You have person of interest guilty of murder with no evidence. That tells me all I need to know about you.
Lol I’m not even going to get into the American judicial system with you. Im not saying he’s guilty. Im saying him even being a person of interest is something this team doesn’t need right now.

plymkr

Reaction score
100%^. The issue KJ will have will be convincing the DA he had 0 knowledge. Its nearly unfathomable that he didn't know.
I believe he has to prove he had no knowledge or he has to prove he tried to stop it. How can you prove you had no knowledge of something? How can you prove you made an honest effort to stop it? It's not what you know it's what you can prove. Right now the proof is he was in a fight with the victim and he was in the car that shot and killed the victim. That's been proven. That's a hard sell to make in court that you no idea a person you just punched was about to be shot by someone in the same car as you. As much as I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, I think he's done unless they got some recording from inside the car with KJ trying to stop the shooter.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No he doesn’t. The police want a shooter if he cooperates he will get off and be the key witness. They have no evidence that he shot anyone. They need his testimony. I bet the lawyer negotiated a deal with the police with the backing of the Joneses. I don’t like it one bit but that is how the police get their perk.

There is going to be several things that determine whether he faces any charges. His cooperation is a key one. If his story matches up with the story of others in the vehicle will also matter, as well DNA evidence. Just because he was there doesn't mean he'll be charged, but it creates a greater possibility.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Differentiate what two? Conspiracy is conspiracy. People get charged with conspiracy when the crime was not actually committed. Conspiracy to committ murder. But if you conspired to kill someone and it actually happened then you'll be charged with murder.

Conspiracy is talking about or planning a crime before it happens. If you have a gun and I tell you to shoot him before you pull the trigger. Then I conspired with you before the crime. I will be charged with murder.

With six guys in the SUV, if five are saying let's shoot them, and one isn't saying shiite. Then five guys will be charged with murder. The one who said nothing would walk free.

When you conspire to commit a crime it's not accessory. You are just as guilty as the guy who pulled the trigger.

I didn’t ask about conspiracy.

I asked you to differentiate the legal concepts of accessory to felony and Texas’ version of it (“Law of Parties”)?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
No worries my man. I don't normally correct people, but just that one was a bit amusing and figured you dyslexia'd a little bit there.
Brain farts. They happen to everyone sooner or later. Wasn't my first, won't be my last. I don't mind my brain farts but I hate it when my phone does it. Auto correct sucks.

plymkr

Reaction score
bingo. Its just semantics. When the time is right, what u said will be done.
Maybe this explains the unused salary cap money. I wonder if the Jones mafia was waiting to see if this would come to light and preparing to spend on a CB.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's from Baton Rouge. I here his accent loud and clear. He talks like allot kids talk out there. I have told that I have a bit of a southern accent myself, I hope no one questions my education level based on my accent.
I would never question your education level.
I would question your accent though...
I kid! I kid!

I was born in Ingleside, TX, but my mom was from Long Island so I had a bit of a New Yorker accent growing up and it would confuse the hell out of the fellow Ingleside...ians, Inglesidites, Inglesidan- IDK!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He's from Baton Rouge. I here his accent loud and clear. He talks like allot kids talk out there. I have told that I have a bit of a southern accent myself, I hope no one questions my education level based on my accent.
sorry, a bad post on my part, and has been deleted

Last edited: