Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If that is true, the mentality of this man alone speaks volumes. Murder, a little clubbing with some good DRINK after, bite to eat, and off to bed! PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!
i dont buy the clubbing after part, as the shooting was at 2 am and thats when clubs have to close. They might go get a hamburger and fries and talk about how bad they are.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Or he didn't/doesn't have one, and even if he did, is he not allowed to have one?
they didnt say he doesnt own a gun, just that he was unarmed at the time.
And yeah he is allowed, but it doesnt look good with him being a rapper and a cowboy.
However that is only if he carrys it around with him.

Criminals with no record are allowed to have guns too.

plymkr

Reaction score
So he missed for and family member dying, which would be easy to for the team to confirm, sounds like you have moral issues.
I feel for me what is upsetting is this year KJ was trouble free. Sure he has some bad rap albums but who cares about that. If I remember right he got hurt. He had to take some personal time, that was approved of, for his uncle passing away. There was nothing in the season that I remember that was a red flag that he would be in this type of trouble. That's what's disappointing for me. I had high hopes for him. I don't feel his rap career is a "character flaw", kind of fun to joke about, but really this season he seemed solid. Now it's easy to go back and nitpick him in a negative light but that's not fair. I don't know, I had high hopes for the guy and am sad he's put himself in this position. And I'm sad for the victim's family.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Kicked out of LSU due to conduct detrimental to the team.

At the scene of a murder in Dallas.

What do you consider "bad news?"

When will Jerry learn with these 2nd round gambles. Always trying to outsmart everyone else. And he always winds up looking like the fool.

So Jerry ONLY relies on the draft ONLY to improve his team and we can pretty much factor in a whiff in the 2nd round every year.

Dre11

Reaction score
Why did I even reply to you.

I said I didn't believe him. Can you go read it again?

I know what the heck you said and I said you had moral issues, that's not something he could've lied about as the team would've known if he did. can you read. What you believe is irrelevant

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
we need a consiglieri
I walked away and I'm not a sommelier. My grandfather was, but I don't have his nose.
Your low-key shiznice is kind of awesome and also not appreciated at the same time.

Life is life and we all go through it through all of it's journeys until it ends.
And then it ends.

Dre11

Reaction score
they didnt say he doesnt own a gun, just that he was unarmed at the time.
And yeah he is allowed, but it doesnt look good with him being a rapper and a cowboy.
However that is only if he carrys it around with him.

Criminals with no record are allowed to have guns too.

It doesn't look good with him being a rapper? What the hell does rapping have to do with him having a gun legally? Who's the criminal? You people are dumb with these ignorant takes.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I walked away and I'm not a sommelier. My grandfather was, but I don't have his nose.
Your low-key shiznice is kind of awesome and also not appreciated at the same time.

Life is life and we all go through it through all of it's journeys until it ends.
And then it ends.

Blown away...

Wow...