Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

DanA

Reaction score
Family members and other bad guys tied up with the 2 guys Kelvin Joseph ratted on are going to come after Kelvin Joseph.

I hope none of our other Cowboys player get shot or hurt.

How much would it cost to turn that hit into protection and make sure they keep his name out of it? There’s a lot to gain from keeping Joseph in the NFL and paying the bills.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I agree with almost everything you typed. However I don’t think Kelvin Joseph is necessarily a “Big Fish” simply because he is a Member of the Dallas Cowboys.
In this situation, a “Big Fish” would be someone who is rooted in law breaking activity (trafficking, violence, etc). He is a big name but not a big fish (unless of course he is active in law breaking activities).
Ray Lewis wasn't active in law breaking activities either. Big Fish can apply to celebrities. DA's (most when last I checked) have to run for office, especially in the South.
They love nothing better than to score high-profile cases.
A kid being fatally shot in the rough side of town isn't a high-profile case. Sadly, it happens all too frequently. A member of the Dallas Cowboys being responsible for the death of a young man in a drive-by shooting. That's high profile.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
A player who even puts himself in this position should be immediately cut. Without hesitation. You have an obligation not only to the profession, but to humanity and society as a whole. Yet he failed.

To put himself in this scenario is all that I need to make a decision on his character and what he is all about.

Adios.

I 100% agree. He would have already received the call that he was off the team if I was in charge in Dallas. A wasted 2nd round pick, but you have to do what you have to do sometimes.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I 100% agree. He would have already received the call that he was off the team if I was in charge in Dallas. A wasted 2nd round pick, but you have to do what you have to do sometimes.
I just saw a fox news report, on the shooting, and this woman commented on him just going on with his life for 25 days like nothing happened.
I think 99 % of fans want him gone, but ol jerry is still trying to figure a way to spin this so he can keep KJ ! lol
Shows what type of person jerry really is that KJ is not already gone.

Flamma

Reaction score
I just saw a fox news report, on the shooting, and this woman commented on him just going on with his life for 25 days like nothing happened.
I think 99 % of fans want him gone, but ol jerry is still trying to figure a way to spin this so he can keep KJ ! lol

Apparently Jerry doesn't care about a players character.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Why do I think both of the arrested gunmen will implicate K.J. as a co-conspirator.
possibly, but I was thinking, if kj talked to them before he talked to police, he could tell them to make him look innocent, and he will hire them a top notch lawyer,'
and pay them off a big sum when they get out of prison.

And with a good lawyer, they might get off with a lower murder chg or manslaughter ( that sounds worse than murder lol), if they said it was a accident, that they were firing over their heads, or that
was their intention. So reduced sentence, out on parole in 5 years, and bossman rat pays them off.

superonyx

Reaction score
Also if the guy that got killed was also Bangin', his homies will target Joseph first.
Where did this information come from that anyone was "Bangin"?
I hope you arent implying a group of young black men can't be hanging out without it being a street gang. You aren't doing that right?
Please post the proof of Kelvin Joseph being in a street gang.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That's the thing, how do we know they didn't? No one came forward on their own until someone was identified.
Well who commits a crime then raises their hand and say I did it. Criminals don't turn themselves in until they know the police are looking for them. That's just the way it is.

coult44

Reaction score

Jerry, Slick Willy, and SJ care more about how the fans and media would say they whiffed on another pick than they do anything else in the situation. It is the driving thought behind how they will approach this moving forward.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Family members and other bad guys tied up with the 2 guys Kelvin Joseph ratted on are going to come after Kelvin Joseph.

I hope none of our other Cowboys player get shot or hurt.

Doubt it. These things have a tendency to stay in the hood. These players who keep going down for these things have no one to blame but themself, they bring the hood with them. You get what you deserve. Buy mama, the grandparents and your siblings a new house but stop there. Don’t bring your boys unless they truly have your back. Ruining your homey’s career or maybe even their freedom forever over stupid @#$! is not having their back.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where did this information come from that anyone was "Bangin"?
I hope you arent implying a group of young black men can't be hanging out without it being a street gang. You aren't doing that right?
Please post the proof of Kelvin Joseph being in a street gang.
Say what??? Have you not been paying attention?

No regular person who is not involved in a street gang goes out with several thugs who pick fights on innocent civilians, and afterwards, drive-by shoot them dead! Those are not regular folks. Those are street gangs or criminals of some type.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
And he shouldnt. Hes not the moral police. Hes building a football team, not a bible study. If hes guilty he will be charged. 2 men are paying the price for the murder. Justice is being served.

None of us here should have the right to judge him. That is what the law is for.