Dallas Cowboys: A sobering two-deep defensive look before free agency

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah,...well what really gets me is the centuries old nano casting thats been going on by the sublime subminimalists that effects my breakfast eggs on tuesday mornings. Theres just no reason for it whatsoever! :eek:
Clearly you haven't considered the effects of time travel and the 7th dimension. You simply can't shrink down to that size and expect your eggs to taste the same.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You bring up Wilson.......I wonder do they have any intent on giving him a shot this year? He made a lot of plays in preseason.

Woods, Hill, Smith, Wilson and XWoods. That's a real problem for this unit. Antwuan Woods has some ability but he doesn't appear to be strong enough to go 4 quarters as a starter and he now has a league issue with weed. Hill appears to be a bit of a malcontent and just plain not very good at this point. Unless he makes a quantum leap forward in his development, I see him as nothing more then a rotational guy at best. Smith is not a Middle LB. Maybe in a Tampa two scheme where you are using your MLB to make deep drops and use him in coverage some, maybe but not in a traditional 43 MLB role. I mean, I think we saw that plain as day last year. Wilson and XWoods, they are both too young IMO, to be counted upon as reliable starters.

I am not very enthusiastic about this defensive alignment.

JMO
I agree............

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You bring up Wilson.......I wonder do they have any intent on giving him a shot this year? He made a lot of plays in preseason.

I agree............

Of all the players listed, I have the most hope for Wilson but, it's a bit of a leap to project him as a starter, at this point IMO. He's still really young and we didn't really get him enough playing time or experience last year. Added to that is that he will have to learn a new scheme this year and I just think it's a lot to ask of a young player. I really hope he can fit the bill but I would not count on it.

That's just my opinion thou.

tm1119

Reaction score
Bring back: Quinn, Collins, Brown, and Thomas

DT and S...we’ve all been saying it for years, but we MUST address those positions in free agency. I’m not saying to spend tons on the top available guys, but we must look at guys who can be quality starters. We don’t have that on the roster right now and we can’t expect to draft 2 starters.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Clearly you haven't considered the effects of time travel and the 7th dimension. You simply can't shrink down to that size and expect your eggs to taste the same.
If you were a child of Rick Moranis I'm sure your eggs would taste the same if shrunken in the 8th dimension.

blueblood70

Reaction score
do we have a game tomorrow? I dont get it ? yes its sobering that this was so premature it isnt worth debating.. we have yet to assemble a team for 2020..

meh:facepalm:

Nashville_Cowboy

Reaction score
We’ve got several positions of need on defense before LB but I’m looking forward to see what Luke Gifford brings after his redshirt yr