Signed by Cowboys **** Dallas Cowboys Announce Mike McCarthy Press Conference Thread *****

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not impressed. Dude seemed to have trouble stringing thoughts together.

a real coach needs to be slick, well spoken and full of empty platitudes. I miss Garrett already.
Exactly my thoughts as well.

InTheZone

Reaction score
can't wait for this team to weed out the weak links. Some of these players better look in the mirror and do things to better prepare themselves for a future in Dallas. Of if a player knows he's all talk then see ya!!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
can't wait for this team to weed out the weak links. Some of these players better look in the mirror and do things to better prepare themselves for a future in Dallas. Of if a player knows he's all talk then see ya!!!
Lol... you said weed.

InTheZone

Reaction score
He had me until he said "process" lol.
I think we're all scarred for life. Everything about MM leading up to this conference and everything said in this conference was great. Heard the word process once, then again a few more times and I had to refrain from imagining JG laughing "process" in my head.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It was kind of wild.
His eyes would shift from left to right so fast...
I tried to do it and physically couldn't!
I was commenting on the guys sig. Mike looks huge, don't remember the gut being so big.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I was commenting on the guys sig. Mike looks huge, don't remember the gut being so big.
I savvy. I was commenting how fast his eyes move horizontally.
Don't remember anybody doing that so proficiently.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Not impressed. Dude seemed to have trouble stringing thoughts together.

a real coach needs to be slick, well spoken and full of empty platitudes. I miss Garrett already.
mike tomlin talks a good game, we know his character with his cheap tactics on the field

jason garrett also talks a good game, but doesn't seem to get it to apply on the field. MM came across as a guy that cares and wasn't afraid to talk about it. And he has success...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3lktm7.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator