Dallas Cowboys are 5-1, and many do not seem happy

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I'm happy.

I showed up to my exec meeting in full silver and blue. My CEO, COO and CBO felt I was insufferable.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some were not happy about the style points against PHL and CAR and what is really fascinating is to recall where some of our members had the Cowboys to start the season, some behind WFT and NYG in the East and at 8-9 or 9-8.

I had them no better than 4-2 at this point and certainly not averaging 34 ppg with a average margin of 10 ppg in the 5 wins.

I have them ranked at 2 in the most recognized NFC power ranking, by me, behind AZ and I fully realize that is based off a still suspect but opportunistic defense.

I am not happy, I am thrilled at how they've looked so far.

Next game doesn't matter, the first game is in the past, grab some joy when you can. So what if it goes off the rails down the road, right now, this is one of the best teams in the NFL and the toughest to defend.

Members waiting to ne happy remind me of "Lost" fans. All I heard about was how great this was until the very end. But the end did not change the feeling before it got there.

Buckaroos, take every opportunity to grab some happy when it presents itself and do not look a gift horse in the mouth, just get up on that pony and ride like the wind.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me as well. However I never anticipated MM being this bad with management. It will cost us eventually.

Maybe he too learns something from this over the bye week.
Hopefully some coach points this out to him. But he should already know.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I’m hopeful. Offensively we can even be better. And that’s what I’m most hopeful,about. When Gallup comes back he should add another element to this offense. The truth is no defense should be able to hang with our offense. They are elite on the OL, elite at QB, elite with pass catchers, and elite at RB.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Come on Ladies and Gentleman and woodwork hiders. We are better than this.

We are 5-1 and it is hard to get to 5-1 in the NFL no matter how you get there nor who is on your schedule.

But yet, many on here, all I see is whining and complaining.
MM is an idiot, Pollard is better than Zeke because Zeke can't this or that, but he should because he makes a crap load of $$$$. Dak is just a bus driver. Clock management. The opponents coach screwed up.
Blah, Blah, Blah.

We are 5-1 one and many do not seem happy. This place looks pathetic in doing that. You would think we were 1-5.

5-1 and heading into the bye week, where we will get players back.
Tony Romo said he believes we are SB contenders, and could win it all.

Yes there are some issues, the defense can be exposed, they have a lot to clean up.
But 5-1, ENJOY it, dang, don't whine about it.
:clap::clap::clap:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We are 5-1 and it is hard to get to 5-1 in the NFL no matter how you get there nor who is on your schedule.

MM is an idiot, Pollard is better than Zeke because Zeke can't this or that, but he should because he makes a crap load of $$$$. Dak is just a bus driver. Clock management. The opponents coach screwed up.
Blah, Blah, Blah.

We are 5-1 one and many do not seem happy. This place looks pathetic in doing that. You would think we were 1-5.

Yes there are some issues, the defense can be exposed, they have a lot to clean up.
Great post....Salud!

Nexx

Reaction score
I am happy but not content. I think some people get those two things mixed up.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas is 5-1...the rest of the NFC East has a total of 5 wins.

So even if you got something to complain about with the Cowboys, and there are things that can be improved upon, just remember we are currently doing much better than the rest of the NFCE

Last edited:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Blah, Blah, Blah.

I think that those who have lived through the 8-8 years are in shock

fishspill

Reaction score
I really wanna get Gallup and Tank back and humming to see just how dynamite this thing can be. As to people being unhappy, they’re always going to find a reason to be unhappy. They feel most comfortable there.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
There is room for improvement. Im happy with where we are 6 games in and excited for some guys to return soon. Its been fun! :thumbup:

Big_D

Reaction score
It’s been 22 games removed from a hopeless regime! Seems like some rather complain about not getting there fast enough instead of actually enjoying the complete 180 that is taking place? That seems like the general turn of events on the forums. Even good isn’t good enough!

rambo2

Reaction score

Blah, Blah, Blah.

They are never happy. There are a lot of idiots in the world.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Some people are just negative and always choose to look for the negative. We should hand out negative badges for the amount of negative posts by a poster. Haha

jsb357

Reaction score
when we have a good showing (win or lose) in the NFC Title game...

I'll feel much better...