Dallas Cowboys are 5-1, and many do not seem happy

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

JayFord

Reaction score
im thrilled i dont know how anyone couldnt be

people point out mistakes like the Cowboys in the early 90s didnt make mistakes and win superbowls

the last year the Cowboys won the Superbowl the Eagles had that moment they stopped Emmitt twice with 1 yard to get and we lost because the same play was ran twice in a row

mistake, errors and crap happens its about how you pull through no team has ever played a complete season with no mistakes

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Was not happy with all the penalties and mistakes. But I agree with Nate Newton when he said a win like this is important and can stay with a team. Winning when you are forced to overcome as much as the Cowboys had to overcome and to win says a lot about this team, he went on to say past teams would have lost this game, but this team has fight and resilience and that is something good teams are capable of.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore and Quinn are the coaches behind winning these games. MM is making his usual clock management mistakes that was a problem when he was in Green Bay. MM is very Garrett-like with his in-game decisions. The only difference between him and Garrett is MM is too lazy to clap for the entire game.
MM is the reason we are winning......only uneducated fans don't see it.....and I say that with respect because I like you...

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Who here thought we would be 5-1 with MM being as bad as he has been on game day?

show of hands!

Me and @rocyaice both said before preseason started we will be 14-3, and we're on course for that. I had us starting off slow because of Dak's rust from not playing most of last year, so I wrong there. And I'm so happy I was. Lol rocyaice has his prediction in his sig.

I also said we will have the #1 ranked offense with a 7th-12th ranked defense. I think we will be ranked #1 after it's all said and done, but not too sure about us being ranked between 7th and 12th on defense anymore. If we're middle of the pack with the #1 offense, we're in business.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Me and @rocyaice both said before preseason started we will be 14-3, and we're on course for that. I had us starting off slow because of Dak's rust from not playing most of last year, so I wrong there. And I'm so happy I was. Lol rocyaice has his prediction in his sig.

I also said we will have the #1 ranked offense with a 7th-12th ranked defense. I think we will be ranked #1 after it's all said and done, but not too sure about us being ranked between 7th and 12th on defense anymore. If we're middle of the pack with the #1 offense, we're in business.
Yep. Same. I won't knock anyone for not seeing our vision but for someone to say no one saw this coming? If they were paying attention they would've saw it coming. They won 6 games last year with the worst defense I've ever seen. They did it without the majority of their best players. So factoring in their schedule of teams they play, factor in getting Dak and the rest of the team healthy, Factor in that their rookies from last year like Diggs and Lamb will be better. Yeah a lot of us saw this coming. Oh and we play the NFC East 6 times....

Cmac

Reaction score
Many know the postseason is not awarded after six games. Going good, but this is a marathon. Let's see November and December play out.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Just curious how many thought we’d be 5-1 at the bye
I didn’t
I predicted 5-1 or 4-2, I said if the team was good, that should be their record at the bye.
They need this record , because the games will get harder, after the bye.
Although KC and minn are not as good as I thought they would be, and neither are the other east teams.
So what looked like a hard schedule is turning out to be a little easier than expected.

I also predicted 10-7, but looks like they may do better than that.

DStar22

Reaction score
I'm very happy with the team's performance so far, they are really taking the next step.

but there is always room for criticism and getting better. I guess I see it like the coaches do that way.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mea culpa. At best, I thought the Cowboys would be 4-2 and, realistically, more like 3-3.

I expected the offense to be good. I didn't expect Dak to play as well as he has. I expected a 'rusty' start to the season; coming from a season ending injury and then not playing in preseason seemed like a recipe for disaster.

I expected the defense to be better (how could it be much worse), but I sure didn't expect the team to go from one of the worst in turnovers to one of the best. And, I never expected Parsons and Diggs to emerge as they have.

I expected DQ to be good, but I am not sure I expected this kind of improvement with DLaw, Gallimore and others being injured.

One of the interesting selling points for both the MM and DQ hiring is that both spent a lot of time self-reflecting their own performance. I hope that holds true, because the bye affords them the opportunity to address some of the shortcomings in the Cowboy's game.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i love it,personally.
this team under this head coach is developing a mental and physical toughness it has lacked for a long,long time.
they are navigating their way thru all the bull-@#$% and finding a way to win.
instead of talking about offensive balance....they actually do it.
instead of talking about creating take aways...they are doing it.
this is exactly the kinda team we've wanted around here for a long time.
i'm gonna enjoy the ride.
for those miserable bunch of damn people...screw'm.