Yeah that's what bothers me? However if he doesn't there's a rookie quarterback? Usually plays well against usHe'll probably have a career day.
I know you was hype watching that@stilltheguru the only one that is on CD level is JSN

lmaoOnly my wife tells me what to do.
It takes a man to acknowledge his mistakes. Respect.i can not believethe cowboys won after all of the complaining i did thoughout the game. unreal!
Yeah Pickens was better than him last season. All that matters is this season.Dude. You were calling everyone out last year about Pickens supposedly being better than Lamb. In particular after a couple of rough games from Lamb, like Philly.
Been a quiet season from you on that front with a quarter of the season gone. lol….
What’s the problem? We have an average defense…this place the Dallas Cowboys fans have lost their minds expecting the Cowboys offense to continue to carry this team over..and the constant nopnsense..you should never be expected to score 27-34 PPG ever!!!!
But he gave up more point than CP today.Cowboys will get the Texans to fire DeMeco. And then the Cowboys should hire him as DC...let Parker be his secondary coach if he wants him![]()
He’s a perennial first team All-pro. This is what future HOF’ers look like.@stilltheguru the only one that is on CD level is JSN
Dak had what should have been the GW drive last week too. He's not going to be known for his comebacks but he is more clutch than people give him credit for.My reverse strategy worked. I said it was Dak choke time. He proved me wrong. And I am proud of it.![]()
You deserve recognition but I know you're too humble to accept it.Check the tape, I called the win right before the second half!
