Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Postgame

If Schotty is any kind of coach he pulls Parker in the office monday morning and tells him flat out to get his crap together
 
Anyone else notice that the same people who spread false narratives after losses aren't around in any of the threads after this win or other wins?

Strange behavior, isn't it....
 
Dude. You were calling everyone out last year about Pickens supposedly being better than Lamb. In particular after a couple of rough games from Lamb, like Philly.

Been a quiet season from you on that front with a quarter of the season gone. lol….
Yeah Pickens was better than him last season. All that matters is this season.
 
this place the Dallas Cowboys fans have lost their minds expecting the Cowboys offense to continue to carry this team over..and the constant nopnsense..you should never be expected to score 27-34 PPG ever!!!!
What’s the problem? We have an average defense…

According to some. Haha
 
Give the team credit when it is due, horrible loss last week and on the road around time game they found a way to come home with a win and full of confidence in the process.
 
My reverse strategy worked. I said it was Dak choke time. He proved me wrong. And I am proud of it. :laugh:
Dak had what should have been the GW drive last week too. He's not going to be known for his comebacks but he is more clutch than people give him credit for.
 
@Strykerscm to answer your question from the other thread. It was the fact that he emphasized teaching and communication. I'm a coach also and I teach the players the same thing. I should've saw it on the field first though.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,099
Messages
14,667,362
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top