Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone22

Reaction score
wait... the chiefs are losing 7-0 and the 1st quarter is almost over..... the chiefs suck. It should be 28 to 0 already.
Hey, that only applies to the Cowboys. Every other team is allowed to have slow starts or bad games.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Is it me or does Dallas do a lot of movement that really doesn't do anything to confuse the Defense. Before snap movement should be used to set up mismatches and figure out zone or man coverages.
I agree, but some of the movement is simply to make the defense show man or zone and how the secondary adjusts. I like when we get to the line fast, use movement, and it seems Dak knows where to go and is more decisive. So far today, it seems the plays and subs are getting in a little late….maybe Moore is showing things to see what the defense is doing for his own play calling.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Dak got lucky there. He thought he drew them offsides lol.
The ball got snapped early. Whether the thought it was offsides or not, the timing was thrown off for a run. So he did the only thing he could do in that situtation.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Because it keeps the defense guessing. If you only use motion when you’re passing they know you’re passing if you use motion. Also, if it’s man, you could be pulling a LB out of the middle chasing that motioned player.

Good point! Also, great username.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Noah Brown and CD lamb looks so similar out there. Brown has a little bit bigger shoulders, little bit bigger overall

Status
Not open for further replies.