Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Welp, at least I have zero expectations for this team. I won’t have to wait for the playoffs to know what is goin got happen. This team is cooked. Even if they pull off a bigger last minute win to another crappy team, big deal. This team has been average at best for 4 weeks now.
This loss has been in the works for several weeks.

SlingBoy

Reaction score
This is what is frustrating to me about this team IS WE NEVER LEARN. It's like the Green Bay and Houston games taught them nothing. Dumb dumb dumb.

starfan1

Reaction score
Yes...bulsht early points then go flat.

Come on bro....you are happy with our offense? right now? .......no points again in the second half. Putting the heat on the defense.

I'm not blaming Dak...hoiw DARE we lay any blame at dak not being able to run the offense and making the defense win the the game,.

\Dak NEED your protection.
Yes you are which is fine that was a crappy throw. You guys blame Dak for literally everything and I say you guys because you are one of them

27 points should be enough but when your defense leaks oil like it does you need more from your offense

mattjames2010

Reaction score
"HURR HIS ARM GOT HIT!"

Maybe Dak can, for once, get the freakin' ball out before the line around him collapses.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Brown and Lewis were not appreciated on this D but their injuries hurt us big time. KJ literally handed this 2nd half to the jags but really the pass rush isnt getting there wither DA out, LVE out excuses but seriously Injuries are killing our defense now. back to needing 35 points to win a game is not good look. blowing leads like GB this isnt the norm.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This game is deflating, not just because it's looking like a loss, but because it's apparent this defense is not stopping anybody the rest of the way. Jags just doing whatever they want with ease. Disappointing as they started out the season with so much promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.