Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
hope eagles win by 50

this is a clown team with a clown roster with a clown coaching staff and a clown front office and a clown owner

sick of them lol
to wish a team you call your own to fail is probably one of the biggest reasons why people hate our fanbase. honestly.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It's all good...we learn a lot about ourselves on these games...if we can't dominate teams that we should...we don't belong in the conversation...
Uhm yeah, how awesome.

So they got the momentum. What we now need is that Dak from the last two minutes of last week. Is he in the house?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes you are which is fine that was a crappy throw. You guys blame Dak for literally everything and I say you guys because you are one of them

27 points should be enough but when your defense leaks oil like it does you need more from your offense
Yes star...*I* "blame dak for literally everything"..

You are nuts.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
What’s the eagles score? I think we’re gonna get some ticky tack calls against us now

ICP

Reaction score
Actually, it is embarrassing because the game was allegedly in control.....allegedly. Mixed with all the Jalen Hurts discussion all week.......it's embarrassing.
Basically being a Cowboy fan has been embarrassing for quite awhile now. Always pretenders never contenders

zeke21

Reaction score
When we go pass happy.. dak another int.. and it just kills the D. We need a drive to take some time off the clock.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Welp, at least I have zero expectations for this team. I won’t have to wait for the playoffs to know what is goin got happen. This team is cooked. Even if they pull off a bigger last minute win to another crappy team, big deal. This team has been average at best for 4 weeks now.
This. I'd rather them temper our expectations now than during the playoffs. At least we know what to expect now.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yes you are which is fine that was a crappy throw. You guys blame Dak for literally everything and I say you guys because you are one of them

27 points should be enough but when your defense leaks oil like it does you need more from your offense
GTFOH in this Dak defense. The dude is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.