Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Postgame

Surfguy

Reaction score
any game. i say again any game. if you lose scoring 34 points, look to your defense. and since our defense is in tatters, next week will be a headache.

could be really ugly with micah parsons comments possibly making the beatdown worse. haha

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They will win 11 or 12. The question is can they do a damn thing once they get in? The defense is falling apart.

You’re right, the defense is falling apart, it’s a shell of what it was earlier in the season. Our pass rush has disappeared. We seem incapable of stopping perimeter plays. We’ve been ravaged by injuries on defense. We’re limping badly and it will likely be a quick exit in the playoffs.

Reactions: CWR

Chrisf

Reaction score
I know everyone will blame Dak and that's fine but to be honest being Cowboys fan for far to long WHAT I SAW TODAY WAS A TOTAL TEAM FAILURE FROM THE OFFENSE AND TRULY THE MIGHTY DEFENSE AND COACHING AND TO THINK I THOUGHT WE WOULD GIVE THE EAGLES A RUN NEXT WEEK I JUST WASTED MY MONEY MERRY CHRISTMAS

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks like we are gonna end the season looking up and down like we do every other year since 1995.

Jerry fools everyone again.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We lost this game because that injured defense isn't playing like it was. Maybe it has just lost too many players and has too many others who are beat up. We're just not the same as we were the first half of the season. Don't know if we can get it back.

I agree that a few different plays could have made a difference, but it's the defense that is the main concern now.
Yeah, I think the defensive line is wearing down. Let’s get healthy and get ready for the playoffs.

Josh

Reaction score
Everyone saying Brown cost us the game is not the case. Yea it hit his chest but it was still a bad ball from Dak. What cost us was Daks first int shifting momentum and then not doing anything outside of 1 drive after that. Just my two cents

terra

Reaction score
Team failure. Coaches and players. KM is a tool; MM never has been good at clock management; Dak keeps pushing and throws picks; and the D throws snake eyes.
And then the various things that seem to happen to us like the pass hitting the receiver in the hands and popping out to be picked.

I have said it more than once"

Jerry sold his soul for that last SB and until he is DEAD the Boys will be just like today

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Could care less about the Christmas Eve game now .

In some ways, it doesn't really matter. The appeal of it was trying to catch the Eagles. Now, we just have to win one of the last three games to make the playoffs and have no real chance of catching Philly. We look like a fading team right now, though.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yep what a way to lose.
Thought we won after that 4th quarter fumble

Both teams were working hard to lose that one at the end.

We let them drive. They fumble. We run deep route and don't run off clock. They get FG. They putz their first drive in OT with miscommunication incomplete and false start. We throw pick 6.

A battle of bad teams.