Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Lawrence has over 300 yards plus 3 tds in 2 of the last 3 games. Diggs is out, already missing Brown and Lewis in the secondary.

I see Lawrence lighting up the Dallas secondary, Dallas may be able to outscore the Jags, but if they do, I'm also seeing about a 31-28 Dallas win.

But also would not be surprised at a 35-17 Jags win....

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
They struggled with the Giants for a half and the Colts for 3 quarters.

The Texans game wasn't an outlier.
I guess. I never really felt like the Giants and Colts game were in doubt though. I was sure they were going to lose to the Texans

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lawrence has over 300 yards plus 3 tds in 2 of the last 3 games. Diggs is out, already missing Brown and Lewis in the secondary.

I see Lawrence lighting up the Dallas secondary, Dallas may be able to outscore the Jags, but if they do, I'm also seeing about a 31-28 Dallas win.

Diggs is out:huh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lawrence has the highest QB rating in the last 4 games in the NFL.
Our secondary best be ready.

However, the Jaguars secondary is less experienced, so our WR's and TE's and Dak best be on their A game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas has struggled the past 3 games as opposed to what fans wanted in blowouts against lesser opponents.
However, they founds way to win the games. That is what counts most.

Now is the time to win like they are supposed to win if they want to show they are contenders.
Time to get hot going into the playoffs.
I feel though this game will be a struggle for a while, as usual.

The Natural

Reaction score

huh???

TheHerd

Reaction score
Dogfight today folks. Lawrence is playing at a top level among NFL QBs the last 5 weeks. Hasn’t thrown a pick over that time period. We haven’t exactly had that experience.

The Natural

Reaction score
Dogfight today folks. Lawrence is playing at a top level among NFL QBs the last 5 weeks. Hasn’t thrown a pick over that time period. We haven’t exactly had that experience.
The way people talk about Jacksonville you'd think they were the ones coming into this game on a 4 game win streak. They're two weeks removed from getting mollywhopped by the Lions 40-14.

Xeven

Reaction score
I think Irvin just picked Jaguars as upset today…?

Xeven

Reaction score
The way people talk about Jacksonville you'd think they were the ones coming into this game on a 4 game win streak. They're two weeks removed from getting mollywhopped by the Lions 40-14.
The mess that is DC, Jaguars can exploit messes and teams that did not take them serious,

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
tGG2VmM.png
Don't get them wet.

TheHerd

Reaction score
You know we get a better version of every team than they trot out against other teams.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

What.. Diggs is out?
Not seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.