Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Lawrence has over 300 yards plus 3 tds in 2 of the last 3 games. Diggs is out, already missing Brown and Lewis in the secondary.

I see Lawrence lighting up the Dallas secondary, Dallas may be able to outscore the Jags, but if they do, I'm also seeing about a 31-28 Dallas win.

But also would not be surprised at a 35-17 Jags win....
Diggs out? Say it ain’t so. I know he’s been sick with the rest of the team, but didn’t hear he’s out.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep in mind, anyone wearing a Prescott jersey today is technically wearing a Jag jersey.

Do the right thing. Get changed.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Treyvon Mullin, all I caught was the Treyvon, not spelled the same but it caught my eye...
I know it was in error, but please realize that some of us Die Hards have bad tickers, and forget to take high blood pressure meds occasionaly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
dang TY inactive .i guess they will save all his surprise pays for the eagle's game ie No film on him why he has another week to get the playbook down and practice. I was hoping to see him today BUT. Might be good to save him for next week...

Mannix

Reaction score
What are these guy in shorts doing on my television set??? Does it go until someone scores??? What happens at noon with our game if it isn't over?????

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lawrence has over 300 yards plus 3 tds in 2 of the last 3 games. Diggs is out, already missing Brown and Lewis in the secondary.

I see Lawrence lighting up the Dallas secondary, Dallas may be able to outscore the Jags, but if they do, I'm also seeing about a 31-28 Dallas win.

But also would not be surprised at a 35-17 Jags win....
diggs is out?? since when? ive seen DBs ay with broken hands before why is he out?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
dang TY inactive .i guess they will save all his surprise pays for the eagle's game ie No film on him why he has another week to get the playbook down and practice. I was hoping to see him today BUT. Might be good to save him for next week...

Not critical he plays, I prefer he gets time to get back in shape before he plays. He's insurance for the playoffs anyway, didn't expect him to play much in the next week or two ...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not critical he plays, I prefer he gets time to get back in shape before he plays. He's insurance for the playoffs anyway, didn't expect him to play much in the next week or two ...
I actually do, he says he sin great shape, practiced all week well etc..he will play the next 3 to get in shape for the PLAYOFFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.