Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s get off to a fast start. Run that ball and play action later. Get the ball out quick and move the chains.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The way people talk about Jacksonville you'd think they were the ones coming into this game on a 4 game win streak. They're two weeks removed from getting mollywhopped by the Lions 40-14.
People ridiculed me when I said the Texans were gonna be trouble. How was that prediction? Bad teams often play several levels up against us.

If you’ve watched ANY Texans games this year, you know what we saw last week was not the same team from their other games. I suspect the same today. Though Lawrence has been lights out the past 5 weeks. Their defense has been the issue. But somehow their D will step up and look otherworldly today, book it.

We’ll need to be focused and if we are, we got this. If we sleep walk and turn the ball over, it’ll be another 4th quarter nail biter.

blueblood70

Reaction score
People ridiculed me when I said the Texans were gonna be trouble. How was that prediction? Bad teams often play several levels up against us.

If you’ve watched ANY Texans games this year, you know what we saw last week was not the same team from their other games. I suspect the same today. Though Lawrence has been lights out the past 5 weeks. Their defense has been the issue. But somehow their D will step up and look otherworldly today, book it.

We’ll need to be focused and if we are, we got this. If we sleep walk and turn the ball over, it’ll be another 4th quarter nail biter.
Not just us,

this fanbase lost sight of facts that the Colts, Jags, and Texans played the eagles the same way.. those were not blowouts, the eagles had to fight for 4 qtrs in all those games.. somehow, we are being held to double standard, expected to blowout bad teams when other great teams struggled against the same teams.

CWR

Reaction score
Yall got that good stream? I'm jonesen for a good stream.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lawrence has over 300 yards plus 3 tds in 2 of the last 3 games. Diggs is out, already missing Brown and Lewis in the secondary.

I see Lawrence lighting up the Dallas secondary, Dallas may be able to outscore the Jags, but if they do, I'm also seeing about a 31-28 Dallas win.

But also would not be surprised at a 35-17 Jags win....
IVe seen zero mention anywhere on NFL sites about Diggs , hes not out as far as i can tell.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Not just us,

this fanbase lost sight of facts that the Colts, Jags, and Texans played the eagles the same way.. those were not blowouts, the eagles had to fight for 4 qtrs in all those games.. somehow, we are being held to double standard, expected to blowout bad teams when other great teams struggled against the same teams.
Nope, I’m happy just to win. I just don’t get all this blowout talk. They happen, but every team has great players.

Status
Not open for further replies.