Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
There's no doubt about Trey's athleticism. He moves smoothly when he runs and he's fast.

doesn't make bad decision too much. just needs to work on his touch and getting the ball down still.

could still be developed but man, talk about a long learning curve

Maverick84

Reaction score
imagine Lance with

Torrin Tucker - Rob Pettiti - Stephen Peterman - Mackenzie Bernadeau - Pat McQuistan

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Why were we called for the unsportsmanlike? It looked like their lineman tried to shove our QB out of the end zone after he scored. Did Shepley get mouthy of something?
Because refs are stupid and always see the second guy respond. I'm pretty sure that was Hoffman.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Much better kickoff coverage. There's that man Holler again.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The virtual measurement makes me wonder if the league has a bunch of graphics with the line of scrimmage and the ball placed in different spots. They just choose one that looks close.

Which brings up the possibility of the gambling community controlling the outcomes with virtual cheating.
It can also be used to cheat a game.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think he did too. He's had a better night than he did last week.
Easy call. People are going to complain about Lance being in the league too long to be a developmental guy but I think the potential is there. He needs to play just not sure when that will be. Might take a couple years.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I mean this is the pre-season. But Lance played as well as any QB in the league outside of Caleb Williams today.

He played outmanned much of tonight against opposing talent depth chart, and was consistent.

I think we got something here (still).

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I really don't get the hate for Trey Lance. He passes the eye test for me, in this game ateast. Even the Raiders announcers seem impressed.
It's the media pushing bad players on us....they want to see us fail.

rambo2

Reaction score
Lance is going to beat out Rush. Bobby Belt is getting quite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.