Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can’t stand those ridiculous player sideline interviews. Boring and unnecessary. The only thing worse are the even more ridiculous head coach interviews.
Well Bob, how does the sideline's interviews make you feel?

Journalism has now become a comment in a high school annual.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I thought I knew every player on the team, but Holler's a new one for me.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I really don't get the hate for Trey Lance. He passes the eye test for me, in this game ateast. Even the Raiders announcers seem impressed.
He started off a little off -- some high passes and a throw behind a receiver -- but he's also made some nice passes. Some seem to not like that he's getting the ball out quickly to his first read, but that's really the design of the offense.

Good downfield pass just now.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Threw that one at the back's feet, though.

gimmesix

Reaction score
That's how you catch a high pass. I'm really not sure Lance would have completed that one if he put it on the numbers.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
He started off a little off -- some high passes and a throw behind a receiver -- but he's also made some nice passes. Some seem to not like that he's getting the ball out quickly to his first read, but that's really the design of the offense.

Good downfield pass just now.
I also like how the Raiders announcers on the NFL Network mentioned that Lance 'only' cost Dallas a 4th round pick. Yet we Cowboy fans think we gave up 3 firsts for him. Oh wait, that was SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.