Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | Postgame Thread

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Uhm...no he didn't. You can root for a guy and at the same time live in reality.
I was not addressing you, go talk to him. He does not know if Lance will win many games in the future, and you call that reality? I guess he can see the future also, can you too?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
This makes no sense, yes he has the tools to do it. Yoi csnt judge a player based on that type of scenario. We're yall doing it for Rush as a backup? When he got cut a few times and came back?
ok, lets make this simple. some people are engineers because they hae the mind, now a lot of people can go into engineer BECAUSE they think they can, they dont survive and thats ok. Sometimes. But yes, Trey has tools, will he see the HoF or anything like that? No, some can see that, others cant. Is it soley on the player, no. You can see lots of players who had potential but were on bad teams. The Wild cards are plentiful, BUT you can spot certain things because they show themselves. You also have coaches who can eck out a bit more from a player than what they have. Take Eli for example. Is he as good as his brother? Clearly not, but he was on a good defensive team and his coach got him some super wins. So he goes into the HoF. Can you say hes a good QB, yea, can you see him on a decent team taking taht team over the hump on his own? no. Trey may get some wins in the playoffs due to the team, but on his own? No, he doesnt show some of the qualities it takes.

rambo2

Reaction score
hes younger, stronger, but not as good as touch, and you cant teach touch, He nmigh have it and we havent seen it on display. but for that reason alone, and because JJ makes bad decisions on his own, no way they are riding with Trey
Talking about running.

PurpleHaze22

Reaction score
You have me all wrong if you think I’m pulling against him. You thinking he’s going to be winning a lot of football games for us this season and into the future is pretty hilarious. Lol
Last week he was saying Lance did't play well against non starters.Didn't mention that he was playing with non starters.Now he played well against LV starters still without CD,Jay,Zack ,Tyrone and the other O starters.Says he's not pulling against him but it sure sounds that way.He thinks he knows more than all these NFL coaches and scouts that made him a high pick and NFL starter.Sure he ran into a rough time but the talent must be there or he'd be out of the league.He is young and may be the heir apparent to Dak so why not keep working with him until Dak's time is over.That's what the Packers did with Favre,Rogers and Love.Not everyone pulling for Lance is against Dak.I think he is a very good NFL QB just not elite.

Loso86

Reaction score
ok, lets make this simple. some people are engineers because they hae the mind, now a lot of people can go into engineer BECAUSE they think they can, they dont survive and thats ok. Sometimes. But yes, Trey has tools, will he see the HoF or anything like that? No, some can see that, others cant. Is it soley on the player, no. You can see lots of players who had potential but were on bad teams. The Wild cards are plentiful, BUT you can spot certain things because they show themselves. You also have coaches who can eck out a bit more from a player than what they have. Take Eli for example. Is he as good as his brother? Clearly not, but he was on a good defensive team and his coach got him some super wins. So he goes into the HoF. Can you say hes a good QB, yea, can you see him on a decent team taking taht team over the hump on his own? no. Trey may get some wins in the playoffs due to the team, but on his own? No, he doesnt show some of the qualities it takes.
I'm going to be honest I read the first few words and the last few, believe what YOU want. At the end of the day he has the traits to do it and with the right staff yes I believe one day he can

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Correct. I said our top 2-3 guys did not play. But we will count on a lot of those guys to get snaps in Golston, Fehoko, Kneeland etc
We played Fehoko a lot at end after playing him a lot last week at tackle. He didn't really do much at either spot. He'd be a PS candidate for me right now.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
#Tag #35......Troy Jr...Guy is my favorite now over my boys Overshown and Diggs... Minus the D-line which I hope can make my list...I love every player in back of them and to the side...PS...How Bout that Kicker!!!!!!

McMicah

Reaction score
You're saying Dak can't run?
I am saying he absolutely cannot do what Lance did on the ground last night. He isn’t beating Crosby around the edge multiple times, he isn’t scrambling 15yards with 10s left in the half. He would tell you that himself

In fact, I’d say Lance is closer to Daks level as a passer than Dak is close to Lances level as a runner. And that’s an insult to both of them as passers. Only difference is Lance has 6 quarters and Dak has 8 years and way more college xp

CWR

Reaction score
Last week he was saying Lance did't play well against non starters.Didn't mention that he was playing with non starters.Now he played well against LV starters still without CD,Jay,Zack ,Tyrone and the other O starters.Says he's not pulling against him but it sure sounds that way.He thinks he knows more than all these NFL coaches and scouts that made him a high pick and NFL starter.Sure he ran into a rough time but the talent must be there or he'd be out of the league.He is young and may be the heir apparent to Dak so why not keep working with him until Dak's time is over.That's what the Packers did with Favre,Rogers and Love.Not everyone pulling for Lance is against Dak.I think he is a very good NFL QB just not elite.
They have to get him re-signed then. The question is will he be reasonable.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I am saying he absolutely cannot do what Lance did on the ground last night. He isn’t beating Crosby around the edge multiple times, he isn’t scrambling 15yards with 10s left in the half. He would tell you that himself

In fact, I’d say Lance is closer to Daks level as a passer than Dak is close to Lances level as a runner. And that’s an insult to both of them as passers. Only difference is Lance has 6 quarters and Dak has 8 years and way more college xp
What a joke.