Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | Postgame Thread

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lance played very well, great improvement from last week, but he’s not ready yet. I believe everyone here is pulling for him to succeed, but why do your comments have such vitriol? It’s the second preseason game and we’re all hoping for improvement from everyone. I have never blocked anyone on this board because everyone has a right to their own opinion, and some of your post I agree with, but you make it difficult for me. Maybe it’s your avatar, I don’t know, but I am considering removing you from my feed.
I think you should block me, bro.

starfan1

Reaction score
lol can’t wait for the regular season. I didn’t watch the game but I heard we saw an improved lance against the scrubs this week

That’s good there is literally no downside to Lance figuring it out. He could improve our back up situation or maybe he shows enough another hungry team wants him

Make no mistake if your reason for wanting Lance to get it is because you want him to be Daks replacement your just gonna be disappointed

Daks replacement is not on the roster at this point neither cooper or Lance is going to beat out Dak

Mikexike

Reaction score
I tell you who looked really good in limited snaps…Marshawn Kneeland. The guy is powerful as hell, has a non-stop motor and is always watching the ball. He never loses sight of it and has a great sense of what the offense is trying to do.

IMO, the guy is going to be very good as a rookie.
He is the real deal. Just wait till he gets more reps and build up his pass rush game.

gtb1943

Reaction score
watching LIafau I hope the boys know how to coach him unlike Notre Dame
never left him in one position to learn it
he flies around but needs more discipline
BUT I would rather try and teach an aggressive player control then try and teach a passive player how to be aggressive

Carson

Reaction score
lol can’t wait for the regular season. I didn’t watch the game but I heard we saw an improved lance against the scrubs this week

That’s good there is literally no downside to Lance figuring it out. He could improve our back up situation or maybe he shows enough another hungry team wants him

Make no mistake if your reason for wanting Lance to get it is because you want him to be Daks replacement your just gonna be disappointed

Daks replacement is not on the roster at this point neither cooper or Lance is going to beat out Dak
The Raiders played their starters up until halftime last night. Most of Lances success was against their 1s

Mikexike

Reaction score
Big difference in Quinn coached defenses. And no bone headed defensive penalties.
The defense has to earn the right to rush the passer.

Quinn preached it but that was a lie.

Zim is preaching and its working.

Definitely don’t miss the bone head sam will penalties.

shabazz

Reaction score
The tackling and effort on D is much improved
Really the only missed tackle I got pissed about was when I believe # 43 Kemon Hall tried to shoulder tackle instead of wrapping up......he's new from the Chargers so he'll learn that ish don't fly here

Nice redemption on the pick 6 though

Loso86

Reaction score
not a Trey hater, but from what i read, from good solid posters, he did better, does that flow into the playoffs and make anyone feel he can win in the playoffs? No, but he can get us to where Dak is and i wish JJ would drop Dak and just use Trey for next year, with everyone knowing its anotehr wasted year.
What does the playoffs have to do with dude battling for the num 2 QB spot this season. He's building on to his game with each rep and game. He's progressing in the right direction smh

Loso86

Reaction score

Which guy is it that calls him Trance and has been bad mouthing him forever?
Can't remember but I'm sure he was quiet after last night's game. Him and Bobby Belt who hasn't said anything lately either

ShiningStar

Reaction score
What does the playoffs have to do with dude battling for the num 2 QB spot this season. He's building on to his game with each rep and game. He's progressing in the right direction smh
a ceiling is a ceiling. you cant go past it. Does he possess the skills for that? no. can he go in the right direction? sure, until he gets to as far as he can. But it wont be a certain level and thats ok. Thats on the teams, not the players.

starfan1

Reaction score
The Raiders played their starters up until halftime last night. Most of Lances success was against their 1s
Ok I didn’t get that from reviewing the game thread thank you

I’m still pretty certain that Lance will he back up at best

Loso86

Reaction score
a ceiling is a ceiling. you cant go past it. Does he possess the skills for that? no. can he go in the right direction? sure, until he gets to as far as he can. But it wont be a certain level and thats ok. Thats on the teams, not the players.
This makes no sense, yes he has the tools to do it. Yoi csnt judge a player based on that type of scenario. We're yall doing it for Rush as a backup? When he got cut a few times and came back?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have me all wrong if you think I’m pulling against him. You thinking he’s going to be winning a lot of football games for us this season and into the future is pretty hilarious. Lol
lmao...you just contradicted yourself and don't even realize it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I missed the game but it appears that Lance played well. Can’t wait to see how the Lance haters in the media and on the board spin this one.
Who is a Lance hater? He hasn't played in a single game. Nobody hates him. But nobody wants a crappy qb. I hope he ends up in the hof wearing a star.