Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Chargers Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwitten82

Reaction score
The last time I had the jitters before a Cowboys game was against the Giants in the playoffs in 2007. That was the last time I thought the Cowboys had a truly great team that had a legitimate chance to reach the Super Bowl. I lost all faith in the organization after that loss. I haven’t been nervous about a Cowboys game ever since.
Last I did was in 2016

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LA's defense is not good, especially against the pass. If the Cowboys passing game looks sluggish against that bunch there are real problems in big D.

Big game for McCarthy. His boss does not want to lose to Kellen Moore no matter what he says publicly.
They still have Bosa and Mack. Their back end is trash but they can both wreck a game plan, but our line should hold up. Bottom line, Dak needs to perform well because their offense is going to put some points on the board. If Dak and company can't get to 24 I don't see a chance at a W. If the O goes in the tank the first half again, with a pile of 3 and outs, the defense likely gets destroyed in the 2nd half.

Praxit

Reaction score
..call me weird, but the losses to SF and Beags.

Is mental MOJO for this team.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys will come out strong tonight. I think the defense has a big night and Dak gets a couple TD throws. I hope the Cowboys can really pressure Herbert. Give him too much time and it could be a long night.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we don't blow up this defense we're a.500 team
Or worse....

Seriously, I'm picking us in a shootout.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Win and we are 4-2 and one game out of first for NFCE.
Lose and we are 3-3 and tied with Washington and the Jets as far as record.

Amazing how important this game feels going into the bye.

SF lost, Eagles Lost, Rangers won. Can I have one more win this weekend?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Last I did was in 2016
No butterflies for me heading into that game. Dak was having a real good rookie season, but I didn’t believe we could beat Aaron Rodgers, especially with a rookie QB.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
These night games are ok if you live on the west coast. Been running around all day, I'm already getting tired. If i eat my dinner at the regular time i'd be sleeping by the end of the 1st QT.

:oldcouple:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Me too. I have not had them since. That 2007 team is still the most disappointing in 28 years to me. Had homefield throughout the playoffs and a bye and went one and done. I have been extremely cautious ever since.
That was the all-time most disappointing Cowboys teams ever for me. We beat the Giants twice that season and the 10-1 Packers only to watch both teams end up in the NFC championship game with the Giants going on to win the Super Bowl. That was the most angry and frustrated I’ve ever been during my 51 years as a Cowboys fan. :mad:

Carson

Reaction score
These night games are ok if you live on the west coast. Been running around all day, I'm already getting tired. If i eat my dinner at the regular time i'd be sleeping by the end of the 1st QT.

:oldcouple:
Same here on the east coast. Sucks!

Zordon

Reaction score
We are watching DFW's better half. We'll worry about the loser Cowboys later.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Ranching hasn't checked in and posted his game day menu? >.> I'm starving for a victory tonight!

GO COWBOYS!!!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The last time I had the jitters before a Cowboys game was against the Giants in the playoffs in 2007. That was the last time I thought the Cowboys had a truly great team that had a legitimate chance to reach the Super Bowl. I lost all faith in the organization after that loss. I haven’t been nervous about a Cowboys game ever since.
Have to agree. 07 was also the last time I thought dallas was really a contender

Otis313

Reaction score
This will see what kind of team we have. This response game after last weeks a** whoopin will show a lot. Big Mike better have them ready to play tonight or the rope will get tighter around his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.