Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One thing to remember as we watch this game. The secondary will be different players in the regular season. It will be a lot better, but the guys playing on the DL very well could be the same guys playing in the regular season. However they play against the Rams backups and scrubs, it is going to be much worse in the regular season.
Yeah but also having Lawrence and Micah on the line will help a guy like Mazi out.

Praxit

Reaction score
So far ..

Only thing Lance does better than Rush is running.

I still don't see what others do in Schoonmaker.

Is Jason Garrett calling our offense again? Why do you not run the ball on 4th-and-1 near the goal is mind-boggling. If you're going to fail a 4th down conversion, at least get beat attempting it. Don't just give it up.
..lets hope, it just pre season hiccups..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So far ..

Is Jason Garrett calling our offense again? Why do you not run the ball on 4th-and-1 near the goal is mind-boggling. If you're going to fail a 4th down conversion, at least get beat attempting it. Don't just give it up.
Garrett Sucks!

TWOK11

Reaction score
So far ..

Is Jason Garrett calling our offense again? Why do you not run the ball on 4th-and-1 at near the goal is mind-boggling. If you're going to fail a 4th down conversion, at least get beat attempting it. Don't just give it up.
Because it’s preseason and you want to see what your potential backup QB has. Scoring a TD there by running your back into the A gap behind backups and camp fodder on the OL is not a valuable piece of information.

But you know this, so I’m not sure why you of all people is being intentionally inflammatory.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Has a hitch and long windup. Doesn't help accuracy.
Slow to unread, unsure with new footwork/offense, not a lot of reps in his life and long wind up.

I was hopeful on Trey but...it's not looking good. Either way, I applaud the sentiment. We deserve better than The Choker.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With the injuries Lance has suffered not sure he’s going to want to do a lot of running. Running may be the only good thing he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.