Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Your opinion stinks. He is doing okay, not great. What do you and others expect?
I expect himto not have every damn completion require the WR to reach behind or over their head. Can you point to a single pass this entire game and say... wow, that was a nice throw. Give me ONE pass. I cant.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I say the same thing every pre-season. If you are going to evaluate the QB, you have to give him a decent Oline & skill positions. Lance has not had much help from the Oline. Coaches nor fans can make an informed evaluation from this.

J_Allen

Reaction score
What's been refreshing is these refs have stayed out of the game. They usually jump in and do their best to ruin it.

J817

Reaction score
Lance needs some work.
Your opinion stinks. He is doing okay, not great. What do you and others expect?
Remember Dak’s first preseason game? He looked awesome. The playbook was dumbed down like the one we’re watching now but he looked good. Dak was 23 and coming out of college. Lance is 24 with 4 years on an NFL sideline. I understand late bloomers exist and maybe Lance will bloom when he’s 27 like Kurt Warner but for right now its doesn’t look good tbh.

Scotman

Reaction score
It's probably just me, but I haven't liked this camera work/broadcast. It feels like Arena ball to me. My wife likes it, but I haven't at all. Anyone else?

SackMaster

Reaction score
Well ... If Dallas does let Dak walk and goes with Lance, I might get into the draft again since it would seem to all-but-guarantee the 1st Overall Pick.
:muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.