Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Quick thoughts

Lance is ewwwww.

I worry about the DL. Maxi looks ehh. Fehoko is slow, looks like a DT trying to play DE.

Secondary looks good.

Overshown looks like he weighs 165lbs but he can play.

Was Liafau hurt?

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't think Jerry likes Jay Ratliff too much. I know I wouldn't.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If the 49ers thought Lance offered anything they wouldn't have traded him to a team within the NFC.
they traded him to the NFC because the team that gave them a 4th just so happens to play in the same conference. What a silly comment bud unless you can show me details about another team offering a 3rd

jblaze2004

Reaction score
How did Marshawn Kneeland look? I started watching late and didn't see him. I haven't noticed him but I see he has 2 assisted tackled.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lance needs some work.

Remember Dak’s first preseason game? He looked awesome. The playbook was dumbed down like the one we’re watching now but he looked good. Dak was 23 and coming out of college. Lance is 24 with 4 years on an NFL sideline. I understand late bloomers exist and maybe Lance will bloom when he’s 27 like Kurt Warner but for right now its doesn’t look good tbh.
The one where he played with Dez???

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
For those hating on Lance, what did anybody expect considering it's been how long since he's played in any organized game? If he looks like this in the last pre-season game I may worry, but considering.....I'd still rather run with him over Rush

clff15701

Reaction score
I’m sorry but you have to resign Dak. It’s the going rate for a QB and Jerry spends the least amount of any team every year on FA. If you’re not going to resign Lamb or Micah then you pay Dak. You can’t win being cheap every year and blaming the players. Jerry operates the Cowboys like they are a small market team and spends very little actual money on them. Everything is marketing. Very little cash goes out. He just rolls it into next years Cap.

J_Allen

Reaction score
they traded him to the NFC because the team that gave them a 4th just so happens to play in the same conference. What a silly comment bud unless you can show me details about another team offering a 3rd
That's pretty short-sighted giving someone away for a fourth if you thought he could turn into a legitimate starter who could potentially keep you out of the super bowl. That's what my comment was about. And I'm not your bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.