Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How did Marshawn Kneeland look? I started watching late and didn't see him. I haven't noticed him but I see he has 2 assisted tackled.
Surprised he was on the left side....looks like a stubby run stuffer. Not nearly as athletic as I was hoping for....considering he was a high draft pick. Feels like a JAG....ALREADY

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lance needs some work.

Remember Dak’s first preseason game? He looked awesome. The playbook was dumbed down like the one we’re watching now but he looked good. Dak was 23 and coming out of college. Lance is 24 with 4 years on an NFL sideline. I understand late bloomers exist and maybe Lance will bloom when he’s 27 like Kurt Warner but for right now its doesn’t look good tbh.
And that’s what I’m getting at. I don’t expect him to moon all world. It to show some flashes. Even Will Grier showed flashes last year. Dak went out there with backups and flashed. Lance is running well which we knew…:but he can’t throw and lacks confidence.

gtb1943

Reaction score
can't get the game so outside of Lance how does our rookies look?

SackMaster

Reaction score
Lance doesn't like the fact that the Cowboys have more INTs than the Rams, so he is trying to help them out.
:muttley:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I mean he will get a few more games

But people thinking he can do anything Dak does are absolutely crazy
Should have never been a discussion. There was a lot of hoping and praying going on, more so than being realistic.The valid question is can they coach him up to be a viable #2 on game day. Beyond that, he probably bounces around the league after this season as a backup.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’ll give Lance one more preseason game to show he gets the offense, can make pre-snap reads, and throw in rhythm to the correct player. Maybe a third game if he shows that to see if he can make quicker post snap reads and find his secondary guy fast enough to throw the ball. If he can do those things, try to trade him.

If not, cut his athletic ability and roll with Cooper Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.