Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Postgame Thread

Do you see any degree of improvement over last year's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Well, our best DT (Odighizuwa) did not play and Mazi wasn't bad. He had one bad play from what I could tell, where he allowed the center to handle him one-on-one to help create a running lane.

Why does it have to be about Dak?

The drops didn't help. Lance missed some throws that he needed to make, but had some nice throws as well and showed that he can use his legs for yardage.

It seems with our fans you either suck or your great and there's no room for in between. He was in between.
On that play he was still in his gap. Willie Harvey didn't fill his gap and Huggins got sealed off by a double team.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Losing this game may just be what the doctor ordered. Man, I’m reaching!!!
Like that Green Bay playoff meltdown wasn't enough?

This team should have come out smoking hot....

Instead you got a team full of apathy....

That should be your first clue right there....McCarthy has lost this team. Nobody cares. Everyone here is just collecting checks. It's all about greed...money....and status here.

That's the culture Jerry Jones has created.

Jerry never could tell the difference between who wants to win....and who wants to look good for the camera.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Sure, call me whatever you want. I’ve seen every game the team has played since about 1977 (delayed or live) but yeah I’m just super casual about it.
guess that would make me a casual fan since about 1968. I was too poor to bye caps, tshirts, etc., but I did not miss a single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.