Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Postgame Thread

Do you see any degree of improvement over last year's team?

• Total voters

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not being negative here....just stating the truth about the stench of this organization....cannot EXPERIENCE anything positive without peeing down their legs in the end...doesn't matter who is playing.
:lmao: :lmao:Dude it’s preseason! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:Step off the ledge

Mark

Reaction score
What stands out to me on the stat sheet is how the Cowboys made a huge effort to get a LOT of players involved in the game - particularly on offense.

DAL had six (6) different players rush for yardage (LAR had 4), and targeted fifteen (15) different receivers (LAR had 10).

With the new kickoff rule, I suspect there will be an uptick in kicks returned to the house.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Lance may be the headliner here (cause he's bad), but I am more concerned about the DL depth (DT, lack of pass rushers) and the RB spot.

Guyton looked good and the OL should be fine. WR looks decent too, when we get Lamb and Cooks in there. But RB and DL is essentially WYSIWYG. DT as well is a major weakness. Mazi flashed good and bad. And we have nothing outside of him.

75boyz

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of yall but I was looking for just a wee bit better version of "coaching 'em up" from our OL and DL coaches.

Regardless if it was the lower portion of the roster players.

A few primary backups and even a starter or 2(Mazi?) played too and looked unimpressive as well.

Not impressed with Solari or Zgonina's groups at all. Regardless if they were the scrubs. They still could have at least appeared functional. The OL got embarrassed by 4 rushers on practically every snap and the d line couldn't seem to sniff the QB unless it was a blitz pkg of some sort.

We got 4 picks and we lose.
Pathetic.
First preseason game or not.

I sure hope the coaching of the first teamers yields better results.