Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Postgame Thread

Do you see any degree of improvement over last year's team?

• Total voters

TWOK11

Reaction score
Its how they are lost einstein

Zimmer doing what Zimmer does!
By the end of preseason games assistants are calling the defense. NFL DCs aren’t calling plays in the 4th quarter of preseason games.

Not that it would matter or change any of what I have posted either way, but it just further highlights the ignorance and stupidity rampant in this fanbase.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Preseason games mean nothing with that said my cynicism comes from our snake oil salesman owner doing nothing to make us better and still selling the fans that were Super Bowl contenders. I feel like Jerry’s luck runs out this season. Lotta bleak and fake outrage nonsense rambling post game interviews in our future. It’s gotta happen sooner or later.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Most unreal terrible performance ever by a QB that was a 1st round pick against 2nd and 3rd round players. He had 4 extra chances from picks our Defense gave him and came away with nothing or worse than nothing. Actually had losses that ended up making it a 65 yard FG that was missed or we would have still won had he made the FG.

This guy is a loss. But JJ or SJ won’t admit it. Get rid of him now and cut the loss. You are getting nothing in return for him. That was a really bad.

Harris has our secondary ready. But no pass rush from our rookies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys Classic
i ticks me off even preseason to lose like that....but i have watched Dak so improve his footwork even compared to last season...better be signing him and CeeDee and dont lose

Parsons .....still upset at Jerry lying he is "all in this season"....given up totally on Jerry's word.....but like Zimmers D.....and we got good enough receivers if we dont lose CeeDee

i like our RB group....and Zimmer will game plan to help us have good rushman.....love our linebackers and backfield....as usual a bit worried about D-line and 1-tech but Zim can

game plan to help....took 6 months off from cowboys and helped my attitude....i believe worst we will be is 10-7....and might very well make another 12-5....do we have a clutch culture?

XXLMike

Reaction score
I would look to trade Lance immediately or release him. Isn’t he due for a lot of money soon he is an awful football player. He can run that’s about it. There is no anticipation to his read of the football game. He is firing the football in there at 100 miles an hour because he’s making up for his lack of anticipation. He’s waiting for the guy to get open.

That works in Middle school

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You dummies are funny. No one worth a crap played more that 1-2 series and y’all talking nonsense. Who cares about the game. Only thing learned is backup ol is trash. Lance is trash. That’s it
So you're saying Lance sucked butt? Well, he kinda did, and so did his receivers.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Wins/losses mean nothing in preseason. It’s all about player evaluation.

I remember the Cowboys were 4-0 in preseason when they went 1-15 in 1989, and were 0-4 when they won the SB some years later.